Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

• 5 months later...

Hopefully someday soon will be released :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Hi all :)

It will be released. I am just not 100% happy with a few of the tunes and 1 tune had to be redone as it got messed up when I updated to 64 bit software where I used 32 bit plugins. I also got some new hardware I like to use on the album so I am working on 3 tunes to improve the album (I hope it's worth it).

But no matter what some say I am totally dedicated in releasing this album as soon as I feel it's good enough to get released.

I will keep making updates on the Elysium Facebook and there might even be some remixes (for a digital release) for some of the Negoa artists of they are up for it ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kristian is not a racist. He's quite the genius, actually.

• Like 1

Are you saying this because of his post on DJ performing in Israel.?

I have heard many things from Mr Thinning over time. It is not just Israel. But I will say no more here, feel free to message me but I am allowed my opinion.

He just needs to think a little more before he types things. What goes around comes around.

I have heard many things from Mr Thinning over time. It is not just Israel. But I will say no more here, feel free to message me but I am allowed my opinion.

He just needs to think a little more before he types things. What goes around comes around.

It is important to have some "Balance".

• Like 3

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

I see the Internet troll Mike from Australia is back aka Balance etc (New IP address?) .

I just banned him from my Facebook page.

The rest of the haters out there. I don't really care what people think about me. You can post whatever you like about me. It wont change my views on Israel or other Political subjects. I don need to keep my mouth shut to get gigs to support myself financially.

Regarding the forthcoming album. It is literally done :) Next step is mastering and then production. Stay tuned!

I see the Internet troll Mike from Australia is back aka Balance etc (New IP address?) .

I just banned him from my Facebook page.

The rest of the haters out there. I don't really care what people think about me. You can post whatever you like about me. It wont change my views on Israel or other Political subjects. I don need to keep my mouth shut to get gigs to support myself financially.

Regarding the forthcoming album. It is literally done :) Next step is mastering and then production. Stay tuned!

Yes 'WE' Share the same view about Israel... Aphartheid faschist country!!!

.... me and Kristian talks time to time and i know he is working hard on his final contribution this 'scene' Or what to call the 'scene'.... mainstream bullshit is what first comes to mind (just my 0.02 € ofc)

Soon folk's you will hear the mighty Elysium speaks again.... and that's a promise!! :wub: