Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

I already requested and got a partial refund when he decided to cancel the T-shirt. Let's see if the album ever arrives. And if the promised remix album and whatever else he had in the bundle never arrive, it's time for another refund.
Not exactly having high hopes for any of those anymore.

10 hours ago, Anoebis said:

That for some reason people accept it much more when an artist bullshits, then when other people do... Thats all.

politicians are paid with our taxes so of course they owe us something back

elysium said many times he refunds the money to any donator who wants the money back -  its not like you paid for anything he did not deliver or if you did you can get it back - as pauleye said above

so yes silly comparison

and mars using an automatic reminder every 6 months to bump the topic is pretty pathetic

just my 2 cents - and im sure the album will come out eventually anyway but if he does not its not the end of the world

41 minutes ago, Celaripo said:

elysium said many times he refunds the money to any donator who wants the money back -  its not like you paid for anything he did not deliver or if you did you can get it back - as pauleye said above

so yes silly comparison

and mars using an automatic reminder every 6 months to bump the topic is pretty pathetic

just my 2 cents - and im sure the album will come out eventually anyway but if he does not its not the end of the world

If it was only the cd, you are 100% right. The reason why Mars brings this up every six months is because at least 3 (!!) people we know, are still waiting on a refund of 500€ for not showing up on events. Its like a "reminder" for other organisers. Scroll back somewhere here for the full story

I love his music, but he should be serious about people's money, and not doing so is seriously damaging our scene. I think, in todays world, too much unserious behaviour is somehow accepted, and thats sad. We shouls stand up against stuff like this! (cfr so many festivals). In the end, being honest and fair should be "normal", and stealing should be condemned. 

• Like 2

On 4/28/2019 at 9:46 AM, Anoebis said:

If it was only the cd, you are 100% right. The reason why Mars brings this up every six months is because at least 3 (!!) people we know, are still waiting on a refund of 500€ for not showing up on events. Its like a "reminder" for other organisers. Scroll back somewhere here for the full story

I love his music, but he should be serious about people's money, and not doing so is seriously damaging our scene. I think, in todays world, too much unserious behaviour is somehow accepted, and thats sad. We shouls stand up against stuff like this! (cfr so many festivals). In the end, being honest and fair should be "normal", and stealing should be condemned. 

fair enough then
was not aware of these other stories

• 2 weeks later...

on the surface he answers some questions
but like stated above, if he wants people to take this seriously, he needs to give back the money he owes for his no shows.
otherwise i will never support this person ever, i already threw all his albums away

Should have made the album Then asked for backers. 2013 is s long time since. 1 500 dollah is mucho money, honey. .. Makes me wonder, should we.. Will ppl back it? (The 3 cds are done, just not printed). 

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, mars said:

And here we go again... 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalreprints/elysium-liveand-beyond?ref=project_lin

We can follow the heist from here now:

I will politely ask you to remove this as I take personal offence from this post. This Kickstarter is run by me, not Kristian. I have been supporting the Psy Trance scene with my wallet for 25 years now, longer than a lot of people here. Starting with no experience and running the projects alone, I have successfully completed 7 Kickstarter projects, something that I still consider magical. All the projects are with artists that a lot of record labels would be drooling over having them in their roster. 

As in every project run before Elysium, I secure all the audio files before starting the campaign. I don't want to end up with thousand of pounds in my pocket and no music to release. And so is the case here as you can see on my Bandcamp page. This project is run by me and only me and there is nothing that can go wrong. If Kristian failed to deliver to his fundraiser is irrelevant.

My point here is not to defend Kristian (and I haven't since I have no personal knowledge about the issues and as a way of life I do not jump to conclusions). I just want to stress that this project will be fulfilled and I will be the Santa Clauss bearing gifts for the people who decide to get in my list  

• Like 1

Project update:

"Hi all :)

I have decided to shut down this project and I will start refunding your money. I have already refunded 15 of you and the rest of you will recieve your money over the next month.

If you have changed paypal email please contact me on: elysiumworld@gmail.com with your full name, email and how much you paid.

I am sorry this release never happend but you can not force things and life and I since I still lack inspirtation to fulfill the music I think it's time to stop this project.

If I finish the music I will relese it digital on Bandcamp.

I want to tell you all how appreciate I am for your support and that you all rock!

Kristian"

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/elysium-cd-album-fund?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bck-08182019update&utm_term=#/updates/all

6 hours ago, visine said:

Project update:

"Hi all :)

I have decided to shut down this project and I will start refunding your money. I have already refunded 15 of you and the rest of you will recieve your money over the next month.

If you have changed paypal email please contact me on: elysiumworld@gmail.com with your full name, email and how much you paid.

I am sorry this release never happend but you can not force things and life and I since I still lack inspirtation to fulfill the music I think it's time to stop this project.

If I finish the music I will relese it digital on Bandcamp.

I want to tell you all how appreciate I am for your support and that you all rock!

Kristian"

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/elysium-cd-album-fund?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bck-08182019update&utm_term=#/updates/all

What's up with this? Does it have anything to do with Thanos?

Hopefully not as I originally came here to say that I trust Thanos and don't think he plans to fuck any one on this campaign. I thought the pledge was going to be £300 but after looking properly I realise it much more affordable. I will be backing before the end of the campaign. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tsotsi said:

What's up with this? Does it have anything to do with Thanos?

Hopefully not as I originally came here to say that I trust Thanos and don't think he plans to fuck any one on this campaign. I thought the pledge was going to be £300 but after looking properly I realise it much more affordable. I will be backing before the end of the campaign. 

Nope, nothing to do with me. It is Kristian's personal choice. The campaign I run is my responsibility and mine alone. The £300 on Bandcamp is the only way to make a release unavailable digitally unfortunately. I understand that confuses a lot of people but I do not see any other way to sell only merch WITH digital files. Except if I made it private but then I would have a very blank page on Bandcamp, lol.

All pledges are appreciated, so close to the target now. :)

• 1 month later...

I just want to inform that I have been refunded on my pledge of the campaign and that even if I am sad the album was never finished, Kristian made things right.

We hope he may finish the album sometimes and put it on bandcamp maybe, that would be great and also he won't have the pressure to finish it because of the campaign.

On 10/3/2019 at 1:04 AM, draeke said:

I just want to inform that I have been refunded on my pledge of the campaign and that even if I am sad the album was never finished, Kristian made things right.

We hope he may finish the album sometimes and put it on bandcamp maybe, that would be great and also he won't have the pressure to finish it because of the campaign.

Same here, got it last week.

Also still hoping to see the album become a reality one day... 

On 10/6/2019 at 12:38 PM, Drosophila said:

Same here, got it last week.

Also still hoping to see the album become a reality one day... 

.... still waiting for the refund of USD 50/EUR 40 as i wrote already several mails to Kristian .... i don't know why some got refunded and some not?