Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

I don't even want to get into Anoebis usual slander of me (with no info about the reality behind those two parties and what really happened except stupid gossip) and other peoples assumptions that I am not ok...I am very well thanks and have a great, fulfilled and happy life. He also post things about me on Youtube..They guy is not worth the time. Hateful people is not going to be part of my life.

Now onto my album. I am still working on it. I have a brand new Hardware studio and i did not like the way it sounded production wise when listening to it in the new studio. So I am mixing all the tunes from scratch again as well as remaking some of the tunes too and also have to juggle a 42 hour day job at the same time.

Yes I am way behind schedule with the album but that's life. Id´f someone can't wait until it's out then you are welcome to contact me on elysiumtrance@gmail.com and I will refund your donation immediately.

If you have further questions I am always prepared to answer them on email or my facebook: facebook.com/elysium94

I wont be engaging into a further debate here.

Take care

Kristian

About those two bookings: I have been waiting and waiting to hear from the Belgian organizer as I agreed with him that I would come and play for free at his next party as an "bandage on the wound" but he has yet not contacted me even though I have asked many times when it will happen. Also via one of his friends...

About japan I agreed to make some tunes for the advance but he did not like the tunes I did so that issue is still unresolved and I havent heard from him for ages even though I did send him new tunes...

That is what is going on... End of story!

I don't even want to get into Anoebis usual slander of me and other peoples assumptions that I am not ok...I am very well thanks and have a great, fulfilled and happy life. He also post things about me on Youtube..They guy is not worth the time. Hateful people is not going to be part of my life.

Good! I hope you contact the organisers then, and give them back the money you owe them, and then I wont say a "bad" word :)

(and well, as if honesty is "bad talking"/"slandering" these days... At least you were fair enough to not denie the accusations)

As for the others. The money he got via fundraising should indeed not be used for this... True.

But it is not right to see him ask YOU for money while he still ows money back to organisers who gave him an advance and he did not show up, several times.  There was a time, people cared about honesty. Now things should not be "mixed". But as said, your music is still really good, I will never say a bad word about that! But your quality as an artist should not be abused... 

Good! I hope you contact the organisers then, and give them back the money you owe them, and then I wont say a "bad" word :)

(and well, as if honesty is "bad talking" these days... At least you were fair enough to not denie the accusations)

I do deny your fantasy accusations as its pure speculation and gossip Anoebis. Read my edited version. Personally I could care less what you think you know. You are not a friend of mine and will never be one..

An advice though. Stop making up stories and stop putting your nose into things that's not your business. It's not pretty and you'll end up looking stupid. End of story and this IS the last I will say here. You are not worth the time.

P.S. Ask Stef Van Loon if I have asked for a new date...he is a friend of the organizer ;)

I do deny your fantasy accusations as its pure speculation and gossip Anoebis. Read my edited version. Personally I could care less what you think you know. You are not a friend of mine and will never be one..

An advice though. Stop making up stories and stop putting your nose into things that's not your business. It's not pretty and you'll end up looking stupid. End of story and this IS the last I will say here. You are not worth the time.

P.S. Ask Stef Van Loon if I have asked for a new date...he is a friend of the organizer ;)

The organiser will make an account here and put it online, so you guys can come to an agreement. Win-win situation, right? So i'm happy it was brought up here, so things can get solved! 

As for Stef Van Loon, he is a friend but not involved in the organisation in any way, better fix it with R. Himself instead via via... 

The organiser will make an account here and put it online, so you guys can come to an agreement. Win-win situation, right? So i'm happy it was brought up here, so things can get solved!

Tell him to contact me on facebook - not here. And yes a win/win... But stop making it look like you brought anything positive to the table. You did not. You run with gossip and is in my book a snake.

• Like 1

I wouldn't have reacted to the Anoebis/Elysium fight but I see Kristian updated his Indiegogo campaign and I don't like what I'm reading. We've never spread gossip, and have always encouraged any initiative to make the goa scene more dynamic. Thinking of something different is just irrelevant. If anyone was slandered this year it was us.

I think what Anoebis wanted to address was a trust issue, because we have an album that was "very close to completion"...one year ago, and on the other hand we have first hand infos that Kristian has been "cultivating misunderstandings" with party promoters.

That would be a perfect opportunity to look at the facts and prove us wonrg! Kristian, could you please list the parties you've been invited at in the past years and see how your performance went eventually ?
Here are those I found via googling and a couple of questions asked:
- Dance for Life 2014-12: advance, no-show, no refund
- ZNA festival 2015: YES, you were there !!!
- Belgian Connection 2015-09 : no-show.
- Connection Festival 2015: no-show
- Japanese party with Yuta: advance, no-show, no refund

Any other party I missed and you want to share?

Other than that, I think it's a great thing to revive the Celestial Beings concept. Let's just hope the album gets completed soon. You can count me in the buyers, once it's released.

I wouldn't have reacted to the Anoebis/Elysium fight but I see Kristian updated his Indiegogo campaign and I don't like what I'm reading. We've never spread gossip, and have always encouraged any initiative to make the goa scene more dynamic. Thinking of something different is just irrelevant. If anyone was slandered this year it was us.

I think what Anoebis wanted to address was a trust issue, because we have an album that was "very close to completion"...one year ago, and on the other hand we have first hand infos that Kristian has been "cultivating misunderstandings" with party promoters.

That would be a perfect opportunity to look at the facts and prove us wonrg! Kristian, could you please list the parties you've been invited at in the past years and see how your performance went eventually ?

Here are those I found via googling and a couple of questions asked:

- Dance for Life 2014-12: advance, no-show, no refund

- ZNA festival 2015: YES, you were there !!!

- Belgian Connection 2015-09 : no-show.

- Connection Festival 2015: no-show

- Japanese party with Yuta: advance, no-show, no refund

Any other party I missed and you want to share?

Other than that, I think it's a great thing to revive the Celestial Beings concept. Let's just hope the album gets completed soon. You can count me in the buyers, once it's released.

Where did I included your name Mars?

I find your list of parties I did not attend to very petty and an attempt to make me look bad. As Anoebis you got no clue really.

The first party (Dance For Life) it was the organizer who canceled the party (and i never received an advance) and the Connection festival I never got an advance and they could not live up to transport me on the day i needed so we agreed that I did not go. I was in a Hospital when going to Japan to play for Yuta so don't even go there. Yota and I then made an agreement for me to make him some tunes (Techno) for the advance but he did not like the ones I did and has not responded when I send him other tunes.

I missed my flight due to a canceled train in Denmark to the 2nd Belgium party (He was told the night before) and have told the organizer I would go and play for free. He never reacted to my offer.

Now there you have it. We are all humans with faults and yes I missed some parties. Oh the end of the world... But please go on and make up things about me and my "intentions" to miss some parties.

You can go on here in your own forum slander me for whatever you like. I am out of here and done with this petty debate and I ask you to delete my account here. I have no intention to stay member in such an hateful forum with and owner and his friend who seem to lead the slander on.

• Like 1

...thought so.

I realize being too deep in the scene sometimes sheds a new light over some things. There's so much we wish we hadn't seen or heard, and not much we can really do without doing more harm.

Go ask the mods to delete your bloody account, I'm not part of psynews since the first half of 2011. Anoebis even before. Why do psynews-martyr-wannabees we put back in their place keep saying we rule that forum? This is a lie! Get your facts right.

You still have my support for the sake of music. If Celestial Beings II gets released, be sure I'll buy it.

• 6 months later...

Six months have passed, it's reality check time: The album wasn't released, no further updates on indiegogo or anywhere else.

See you in six months.

I do hope it gets released sometimes, I would really like to hear the music and get the t-shirt that looked very nice

• 3 months later...

How unfortunate Kristian didn't show up in yet another party, the ZNA 2017, THE event where all his indiegogo supporters were, and were set on asking for answers or refunds. Unfortunate, really. And sad.

As far as the party went, Jean Borelli did the job and played some Elysium tracks.

As for the supporters, I suppose they'll have to wait longer till they can kick some ass.

Another solution would be to release that damn album and get it over with...

elysium posted this message less than a year ago

"Now onto my album. I am still working on it. I have a brand new Hardware studio and i did not like the way it sounded production wise when listening to it in the new studio. So I am mixing all the tunes from scratch again as well as remaking some of the tunes too and also have to juggle a 42 hour day job at the same time."

so i am still confident the album will come out and to be honest i prefer an artist not rushing and deliver something matching the expectations

all the talk about party bookies are off topic and a bit low in my opinion

it should not be mixed with the release of this album

• Like 2