Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

I really look forward to the album, i am sure it will be great, and oh, the tshirt too! :)

• 3 months later...

Any news on this one?

Dance For The Celestial Beings was brilliant so I'm eagerly anticipating this :)

his words - I dont follow this forum, so keep a tab on the album over at facebook page.

AFAIK, No news of the release over there as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a backer to the campaign for the CD and the Tshirt, I sure hope it will come out at some point. Anyone heard anything?

Yeap, that's the one. It was 2014, and then 2015 and now 2016

Oh, wasn't really following it as I'm not a huge fan of his previous goa releases (I actually prefer his Rymdfunk or Holm & Andersen housey stuff more :)), although I need to say this one sounds great and I'd definitely buy it!

Hmm... The music, I hope it will get released as I like it, but I also hope he has enough with the crowdfunding to pay back the organisers that booked him in Belgium and Japan, who both paid him an advance, where he did not show up and then being silent about that :( Why? Your set on ZNA was cool, you can do it well... 

I also hope he has enough with the crowdfunding to pay back the organisers that booked him in Belgium and Japan, who both paid him an advance, where he did not show up and then being silent about that

Why should he use our crowdfunding money to pay back some party organizers, completely unrelated to the campaign? Doesn't look very trustworhty to me if he takes money but doesn't deliver (which this album campaign is really starting to look like).

Unless there's something behind the scenes nobody's willing to talk about (again, and not specifically related to Elysium, but in general).

I agree with Paul here, the bookings are not related to the album release which I hope will be finalized sometimes this or next year.

I do believe Kristian to be a great musician and will support his music always, as it's between the best ever made in this genre.

You guys are right, it is not related directly... but well, lets say that 2 friends of mine have these issues with him, and that it influences badly my view on the music, which I find good when I look objectively, but when you know this, somehow it gets a very bitter taste... I could only fully enjoy when these issues are solved... but ok, that's the problem when you are too deep in the scene I guess

I think I've never listened to that Soundcloud preview before. It's really good. Really good. 

When people disappear, it means they have problems. If not for the sake of music, attempting to reach him out to check if he's OK. He may respond negatively, but at least we'll know if he's doing well.

I understand completely Joske but I think your friends should find a way to resolve the issue and talking about it in public may actually be worst than better, maybe he'll reschedule when all is OK? I know it has been a rough period of time for Elysium, but anyway, let's keep on talking about the amazing album that I am sure will be a great release when out :) I keep positive vibes always.

Shit happens. His musical output shouldn't be mixed with his deals with party/festial organizers, especially because of people who pledged their money for the new record.

Still I hope this record will happen, Elysium knows how to make some Goa music.