mfg are very mind moving

radi6404

Since I mentioned old parties, I will elaborate on an idea (kinda silly, indeed) that came to my mind after watching some current Goa parties videos: modern goa parties are too light. I mean, part of the magic in old parties was that you had only blacklights on the dancefloor and the only white light you could see was the one from the DJ booth. As a party organizer I know how having white lights and not made an important difference to the people dancing. Currently organizers use strobe light, lasers and whitle light all together, which killl the unique effect of total darkness that is necessary to UV lights to work properly.

agreed. i think all those lasers, blinking leds, projections and whatnot destroy the unique atmosphere psy parties have always had with just blacklight and fluorescent blankets everywhere (which iirc was quite a bit lighter than those warehouse parties). now it's more like a psychedelic themepark rather than a mysterious wonderland and you often can't even look to the front anymore if you don't want the lasers to burn your retina.

and where was all the coloured flouro-wool gone? i haven't seen string art in years.

Do you mean guys more light at night instead of darkness and only some black lights?

Cause If you do, I would love that, The longer I visited goa parties, the longer I started

disliking the night, the darkness, you don't see anything, it seems ages before you can find your friends,

You can't see the artist playing or dj, just your neighbor dancing but totally no oversight at all of the crowd.

There like no connection on the dance floor, it's everybody on his own... Well I experienced it that way...

It was always when the sun rises and more light came into the dance room, I loved that moment.

I even got a period (2 years) when I only arrived at goaparties at 6 'o clock in the morning, they lasted long enough,

and I had some sleep before. What was an advantage too...

Open airs are the best off course, although some can be very dark too at night, depends on the festival organizers.

Full moon was always bright enough (well the ones I went too)....

The cost of energy will be higher, that's a disadvantage ...

Oh yeah, mfg is cool ;)

I prefere just some light > on DJ's, juste black lights and some lazer on DF but not Star Wars or Disney World style !

I came to listen music not to be flashed ! To much lights > night = day. 2 differents atmospheres.

Haha, Technosomy, thats absolute crazyness, Passenger is so so, some parts acceptable, but Aharons solo is utter crap, sounds like religious Israeli pop, which it is lol :D!

I'll add that to me it sounds similar to those islamic pop artists that you hear in their jihad videos :D!

=the most shit you can hear and see at the same time lol, at least jews show partying religious lunatics instead of dumbass camelfuckerslovers cutting heads.

Haha, Technosomy, thats absolute crazyness, Passenger is so so, some parts acceptable, but Aharons solo is utter crap, sounds like religious Israeli pop, which it is lol :D!

I'll add that to me it sounds similar to those islamic pop artists that you hear in their jihad videos :D!

=the most shit you can hear and see at the same time lol, at least jews show partying religious lunatics instead of dumbass camelfuckerslovers cutting heads.

i have heard of falling from grace but really!

hope not to many mfg fans have bought these on a high from listening to any of their albums

each to their own i guess but my god!

to funny for anything else!

Technosomy, you just destroyed the "God-status" MFG had for me...

What is this...?????? :):D :D :D

Anyway, New Kind of World and Project Genesis are milestones... Absolutely genius, fantastic, awesome... I will never get tired of them! When we Dream, Sunshine, Why and the New Kind of World track itself are among the best tracks ever created for me :) SOOO psychedelic... :)

Technosomy, you just destroyed the "God-status" MFG had for me...

What is this...?????? :):D :D :D

Anyway, New Kind of World and Project Genesis are milestones... Absolutely genius, fantastic, awesome... I will never get tired of them! When we Dream, Sunshine, Why and the New Kind of World track itself are among the best tracks ever created for me :) SOOO psychedelic... :)

sorry bro, you not the only one!

but we still got the memories, and the plastic to prove it!

amen!

hey radi where you at?

you might like this!

• 2 weeks later...

MFG. This is more than just 3 letters for any goalover. Its the whole universe. So unique, powerful, magical sounds. With this kind of music u can travel without moving, be happy without drugs and can fly without wings. Totally talented, massive, solid music. The masterpiece, milestone of goa trance and the one of the most significant goa artists ever. Their "Project Genesis" album is one of my all-time favorites. Its the gem from start to finish, like one big and unbelievable story, journey to innerself and outerspace.

Well at least theyare "raving" with some trance beats in the background. He is mixing the trance sound with the traditional themes and I think we should accept and respect. I found it pretty different and interesting to see

Hmm, Passangers Chain Reaction is kind of MFG'ish :D!

The rest, well, not so, some borders on being pop?

the Chain Reaction track is very cool i think .he had other unreleased stuff on his old myspace,but they are gone now? :o( a few years ago i recorded a track named (all systems) from his myspace.(not to be confused with the track "All systems go" from various - IsrAliens 2:Bizarro.terrible quality but i always been a huge fan of both mfg and passenger,so i really wanted that track,this track is veeery like the good old passenger/MFG i think.i hope they return to, or guy make a new fresh passenger Album.i think they are just trying new things and experiment like most other veteran trance djs.

• 3 weeks later...