mfg are very mind moving

radi6404

I have just listened to the album message from god by mfg and I think they are very mind moving and some of the most mind moving goa trance artists. While astral is very melodious and euphoric mfg really knows how to make yyour mind twisted since the music is much deepder and stronger than Astral projection. I think the music is impressive and I am wondering if anyo ne know s simialr music to mfg, something reallydeep and strong.

I like the album mesage from god, altough some say it is not very good it is aktually very deep and the tracks are truly psychedelic.

Tracks like positive energy or message from god are really good, leave alone The World is a Narrow Bridge, altough a simple track this is one of the deepst goa trance tracks I have ever heart and it is really strong and sad, this is geniune goa trance and can only be done by mfg. This song over good headphones will really make your mind move. Big respect to mfg, I really wish there were more masterpeaces like this one out.

The drm samples almost at the end of the track are also something that is missing in most goa trance and makes the track more exciting.

What is your opinion about it? Any similar stuff to deep mfg?

• Like 1

Their first 3 albums are really good, love their somewhat weird alien psychedelic beats :D!

You know what, Im gonna go and listen to them today, yeah!

Magnetic activity, Overload, When we dream, On mars, holy alienness!

As I said, all of their first three is pure bliss ^_^!

Personnaly, i love MFG ! More than Astral Projection.

I think they are more twisted and deeper.

I love there first album (be carefull, 2 label > some different tracks !) for the Goa Vibes

and the last album for the full on side ! Very powerfull and smart. Each listening > a new sound that i never heard.

A great work and incredible evolution !

If astral could make the same...

I agree with all of you! Probably my favourite Israeli artists of all time ^^

Overload, Why?, Shape The Future (oh man that climax gets me every single time), New Kind Of World, Peaceful Relaxation... The list of hits is endless!

Since I mentioned old parties, I will elaborate on an idea (kinda silly, indeed) that came to my mind after watching some current Goa parties videos: modern goa parties are too light. I mean, part of the magic in old parties was that you had only blacklights on the dancefloor and the only white light you could see was the one from the DJ booth. As a party organizer I know how having white lights and not made an important difference to the people dancing. Currently organizers use strobe light, lasers and whitle light all together, which killl the unique effect of total darkness that is necessary to UV lights to work properly.

Since I mentioned old parties, I will elaborate on an idea (kinda silly, indeed) that came to my mind after watching some current Goa parties videos: modern goa parties are too light. I mean, part of the magic in old parties was that you had only blacklights on the dancefloor and the only white light you could see was the one from the DJ booth. As a party organizer I know how having white lights and not made an important difference to the people dancing. Currently organizers use strobe light, lasers and whitle light all together, which killl the unique effect of total darkness that is necessary to UV lights to work properly.

I totally agree with you !!

Finally, party are never on 'night mode' with all spolights !!! It's all full power !

Full blastig sound system, multi multi laser show...Maybe too much ?

I totally agree with you !!

Finally, party are never on 'night mode' with all spolights !!! It's all full power !

Full blastig sound system, multi multi laser show...Maybe too much ?

Do you mean guys more light at night instead of darkness and only some black lights?

Cause If you do, I would love that, The longer I visited goa parties, the longer I started

disliking the night, the darkness, you don't see anything, it seems ages before you can find your friends,

You can't see the artist playing or dj, just your neighbor dancing but totally no oversight at all of the crowd.

There like no connection on the dance floor, it's everybody on his own... Well I experienced it that way...

It was always when the sun rises and more light came into the dance room, I loved that moment.

I even got a period (2 years) when I only arrived at goaparties at 6 'o clock in the morning, they lasted long enough,

and I had some sleep before. What was an advantage too...

Open airs are the best off course, although some can be very dark too at night, depends on the festival organizers.

Full moon was always bright enough (well the ones I went too)....

The cost of energy will be higher, that's a disadvantage ...

Oh yeah, mfg is cool ;)

The best oldschool project for me. The first time i heard them i was literally , blown away. I couldnt believe what i was hearing when i played project genesis for the first time. Awesome spiritual experience . I wish music these days had the same kind of dark spiritual energy that MFG has . I love them.

Do you mean guys more light at night instead of darkness and only some black lights?

Cause If you do, I would love that, The longer I visited goa parties, the longer I started

disliking the night, the darkness, you don't see anything, it seems ages before you can find your friends,

You can't see the artist playing or dj, just your neighbor dancing but totally no oversight at all of the crowd.

There like no connection on the dance floor, it's everybody on his own... Well I experienced it that way...

It was always when the sun rises and more light came into the dance room, I loved that moment.

I even got a period (2 years) when I only arrived at goaparties at 6 'o clock in the morning, they lasted long enough,

and I had some sleep before. What was an advantage too...

Open airs are the best off course, although some can be very dark too at night, depends on the festival organizers.

Full moon was always bright enough (well the ones I went too)....

The cost of energy will be higher, that's a disadvantage ...

Oh yeah, mfg is cool ;)

Let's not ourselves be radicals: not 100% or 0% darkness. What I meant is that the dancefloors now could be darker, but not to the point of one grabing a man's dick thinking it's a bamboo pole supporting the decoration. By mistake, of course -_- .

Let's not ourselves be radicals: not 100% or 0% darkness. What I meant is that the dancefloors now could be darker, but not to the point of one grabing a man's dick thinking it's a bamboo pole supporting the decoration. By mistake, of course -_- .

gif%2520horreur%2520-%2520horror%2520gif

Of course not, but I' always found them too dark, so we are at a different frequency,

I partied a lot at squats, underground basements, no fresh air, very dark, tends to get boring after a while imo...