Crop Circles - The Singles

There's only one Virtuart, it's indeed the one that released Drehkar.

I love his music...so melancholic, uplifting, mystifying and emotional. Way to go, Draeke :)

And of course instabuy on those CC singles!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been loving the Virtuart sound since 1998, I have the elusive Virtuart and Friends and that is something that I should re-release sometimes, not to mention there is also V&F 2 and other unreleaseds. The EP is very good, but soon a topic of that too :). Virtuart is not the most famous artist around but he surely did some great tunes!

Well today I posted a status about that release and it seems that people are realy curious about that and many oldschool lovers are indeed familiar with production of Virtuart. However, great pick Draeke.

@Sideffect: for me the masterpiece of Virtuart is his Virtuart & Friends album (yet very limted and hard to find) plus single tracks appeared here and there including collaborations and his alias, the album Drekhar was not his best release (for me at least) but have a look on discogs and listen to tracks on compilations, some are really blasting!

Speaking about the Crop Circles EP the mastering of the first one has been done and I have been giving my final notes to Tim to finalize the sound, so we are proceeding, all is going smoothly!

• 2 weeks later...

I can announce that as of today 23rd April the mastering has finished, Tim did an excellent job and since I asked for a very specific sound, I am now 100% satisfied of the result, it is going to be a blast! Now I am just waiting for the finalization of the artwork and we are good to go! No specified date, when it's done it's done, but soonish!

Draeke

Here's the preview "mix" of the samples coming from the EP, transitions are somehow funny cause of difference in speed/key/whatever but it was made to have a glimpse to the upcoming tracks ::: ))) . Please enJoy!

https://soundcloud.com/dat-records/crop-circles-eps-mix

@MasterLuBu : what do you mean with be the first to get it?! Monday I will pay the pressing plant and we are good to go.. as soon as the artwork is finished I will ask for a proper release date to Arabesque but finger crossed, the beginning of june?

• 2 weeks later...

The Artwork and Mastering have been finished and approved 100%, files have been sent to the pressing plant, it's happening!!! :)
Coming soooooonish now!

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of which, the CDS have been shipped from the pressing plant! As soon as Arabesque will give me the official release date I will setup preorders, but it's finally happening, whoho! :D