Crop Circles - The Singles

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, many more details have been decided, the release will be housed on cardboard sleeve, like the original release of 1997, the artwork will be gently altered as to resemble the original, I made a sample mock up here just so to give an idea:

datep001front.jpg

The tracklist of the the singles will be as this:

Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot EP - DATEP001

01 Full Mental Jackpot
02 Different Species
03 Full Mental Jackpot (Etnica Remix I)
04 Untitled
Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization EP - DATEP003
01 Lunar Civilization
02 Antonomasia
03 Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix)
04 Ghost Circles
Mastering by: Tim Schuldt

The Untitled track comes from a 1997 DAT Tape of Lotus Omega, it was mixed into a liveset and extracted for this release, it has the feeling of the tracks of the album and it is a nice addition to the collection.

Distribution will be via Arabesque and via DAT Website.
500 copies will be pressed of each of the single on standard silver CD, pressed in the UK.
Cardboard was chosen to save on shipping and to use less plastic!

Cheeeeeers!

DATEP 002 will be released later, still secret, music from France. But let's not change subject here ;)

Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden remaster too :D

Yeah of course lots of albums deserve a remastering!

But the one deserving the most would be Battle of the future Buddhas- Twin Sharkfins, the track Lord of the dance is a killer but the mastering is so bad!

• 2 weeks later...

DATEP 002 will be from Virtuart ;), you were all wrong :P

hopefully you will like that :)

but back to topic, I am doing my best to speed up the things with the singles, mastering is being completed as we speak, more news soon!

I 'm ashamed to say that but as an old school fan i never heard of Virtuart ! never heard the name, never heard the music, never knew the existence of this artist :ph34r: (and he is French :wacko: ) am i the only one ?... anyway yes big thank you for that! the best opportunity to fill this gap! ^_^

I 'm ashamed to say that but as an old school fan i never heard of Virtuart ! never heard the name, never heard the music, never knew the existence of this artist :ph34r: (and he is French :wacko: ) am i the only one ?... anyway yes big thank you for that! the best opportunity to fill this gap! ^_^

do you know the sundrops compilation?

Happy listening. Btw, great pick Draeke, I love his sound.