Crop Circles - The Singles

Dear All,

it is with extreme pleasure that I announce that I signed the deal!

I will re-release the singles of Crop Circles!

1150_120117214146_6.gif

Lunar Civilization and Full Mental Jackpot will appear on CD Single this year on DAT Records...

The time is right and the energy will continue to flow with the music of our Heroes of Psychedelic Trance.
The full tracklist of the singles is being decided right now, but be sure that there will be some surprises and some unreleased tracks never heard before ;)

But the deal has been reached and that is what matters.

Once again a big Thanks to Max and Mauri of Etnica and to Lotus Omega for allowing me to release them.

Draeke

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Everybody: Yes all the rare tracks that were available on that ridiculously overpriced CD Single and more, 3 unreleased old tracks never heard before and everything that has been released on compilations etc.

The source files are the original DAT Masters so you will get a fresh mastering from zero and I will personally check that there would be no compression, distortion, clipping, loudness, etc and all the things that usually you lament in modern mastering. It will sound crystal clear and with gentle mastering as it is supposed to be.

8 tracks have been licensed, 4 per each single.

The original artist who made the artwork in 97 was found too and he still has the original Photoshop files so it will be a real jewel this one :).

Ciaoooooo!

The source files are the original DAT Masters so you will get a fresh mastering from zero and I will personally check that there would be no compression, distortion, clipping, loudness, etc and all the things that usually you lament in modern mastering. It will sound crystal clear and with gentle mastering as it is supposed to be.

This just made my day I guess :D

@Joseph, yes there will be the original intact feeling, 2 singles, original artwork, fresh mastering, bonus tracks.

Full Mental Jackpot

Different Species

Full Mental Jackpot rmx

Antonomasia

Lunar Civilization

Ghost Circle (?! :D only CC unrlsd I'm aware of...)

Killer Joke (?! :D always sounded more CC than Lotus Omega. Would like to see released one day...)

Sorry for da spam I'll get my coat!

@Inada, there are some good tracks for sure but as far as releasing goes, I see it as hardly ever happening.

@Joseph some details will be released later

Regarding the mystery tracks, no announcement yet, but for sure not Killer Joke, that is a Lotus Omega track that you mentioned Oopie.

;)