TIME WARP RECORDS new Goa label!

Brand new sub-label of Geomagnetic Records - TIME WARP RECORDS is looking for Goa trance tracks for their upcoming new compilations, so if you're interested you can send your demos/promos to: novafractal@gmail.com :D

We are interested in all style of Goa trance! :wub:

:excl: (Soon coming record logo and web page...) :excl:

Peace! ;)

• 2 months later...

After V/A "The Call of Goa" we are planing to release couple of digital EPs, from: Javi & Oskoma, Nova Fractal, Bell Size Park, Cosmic Dimension, Psychowave and few more!!

Also we are working on new double V/A compilation... expect again tracks from TOP Goa artist! :)

Also you can send some Goa demos anytime!

• 2 weeks later...

woow, the tempo of releases is incredible high! Some interesting names, but I don't hope the owners are "forced" to release an EP every week, as quality controle stays super important imo! But as said, some names will deliver very good music for sure! Goa forever! :)

woow, the tempo of releases is incredible high! Some interesting names, but I don't hope the owners are "forced" to release an EP every week, as quality controle stays super important imo! But as said, some names will deliver very good music for sure! Goa forever! :)

Yes it looks like it is very high tempo but it is just a vision of label now, I think it will go slower etc...

It doesn't have to be that way, especially if some of the releases were in preparation state already.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been wanting to ask you this for sometime but keep forgetting: won't you have legal problems using the Time Warp name, because there are other labels called Time Warp, and at least one techno act I recall named Time Warp too?

and debut full lenght album from Czellár Gábor aka JIS, Goa trance producer from Hungary!!

Alright! I have your compilation in the car at the moment and I really liked his track The Journey. Cant wait for this album

I have been wanting to ask you this for sometime but keep forgetting: won't you have legal problems using the Time Warp name, because there are other labels called Time Warp, and at least one techno act I recall named Time Warp too?

Same thing my friend who is into techno music told me a couple of days ago. Yeah, that could be an issue and it wouldn't hurt that you guys make some research about that.

yes I know, I think that already before someone send to me message regrading this, it was maybe you I dont know now...and I send message to Geomagnetic team regrading this issue but I think they forget it or something, they didn't give answer then...name of the label is chosen by them, they are long time in this business so I guess they know what they are doing... Must check again with them....

Alright! I have your compilation in the car at the moment and I really liked his track The Journey. Cant wait for this album

glad that you like his music, I like it also very much, full album is awesome!!

@Nova: it wasn't me who messaged you. Great compilation, BTW!! A winner!!

yes now I remember it was some artist on soundcloud... thank you, I'm very happy for your support :wub:

And BTW I talked with Geomagnetic about name of Timewarp, there will be no problem or something, the word "time warp" is pretty common, we are goa label, they are techno, rock label etc...

I think maybe name not important so much now...only music! :P

coming this month timewarp003 ---->

image.jpg

PEACE!

https://www.facebook.com/Timewarp.rec