TIME WARP RECORDS new Goa label!

• 4 weeks later...

It will be a CD yes? What about the reissue of your album Nova? Will wait for a few more CDs then will buy them all :)

No, JIS album will be released in digital format...but they will press for him some copies, it will be very limited numbers of CDs to have...after release date or before if you are planing to buy CD you will need to contact directly JIS ;)

Same thing will be also for Trinodia new upcoming album...

thank you for your interest and support!

No, JIS album will be released in digital format...but they will press for him some copies, it will be very limited numbers of CDs to have...after release date or before if you are planing to buy CD you will need to contact directly JIS ;)

Same thing will be also for Trinodia new upcoming album...

thank you for your interest and support

CDs? Or CDrs? How limited? If less then 300 for sure its CDrs. What about reedition of Your album? I'd like to have resistant CD

I really dont know yet for sure about format... for JIS like I said I know it will be very limited and for Trinodia it will be little more copies to purchase, but both under 100 copies probably...

If it would be bigger interest for JIS album it can be pressed more with no problem...

About my album I think for now it will be not happen, maybe new album who know :P

• 5 years later...