Nervasystem: New website and new album coming soon........

Hi Folks,

Just to let everyone know, there is now a website dedicated to the music of Nervasystem. You can find it at......

http://www.nervasystem.bandcamp.com

The 2 albums so far, and much of the Elektrik Orgasm back catalogue is there already, plus some unreleased things. I will be adding material constantly and am going through the back catalogue over the next few weeks and will try to make as much of it available as possible.

If you want to download my music, please do it through the bandcamp site, as i dont make any money at all from the other outlets online. Buying through the bandcamp site is the only way to ensure the artist who wrote the work gets rewarded for his effort. Its a bit of a crazy situation, but i'm trying to regain control of my musical back catalogue. Thanks........

I'm currently writing a new album. This will be in classic Nervasystem style, and will feature nearly all dancefloor tunes. The album will featured a few solo penned tunes as well as collaborations with some well known and familiar artists from the early scene. I cant give too much away at this point but i'm very excited by the prospect of working with the people i've asked and i think it will be an exciting record.......... So far the few tracks in the can sound pretty fat!!!! Watch this space..........

Thanks to everyone who has listened to and supported my music over the years, i really appreciate it and big love to each and every one of you. I hope you dig the new stuff............

Bom Shankar..........

& Lashings of Frequency...............

Drezz x

PS please share this post and information to anyone you think will find it of interest.......

PPS, i'm looking for gigs too, so if you want me to come play at your festival or party, please let me know via the bandcamp site or search for 'Drezz Dressler' on FB............

Thanks........

Guest antic

Yeah, the album will get a proper release as well as a digital release. I have a few labels interested and the collaborations are very exciting, so watch this space.....

Awesome! So when do you expect it to be available (and where from)? Any samples already up?

No, nothing until later in the year. There's some great collaborations with some familiar names from the scenes old and new.........I cant give too much away at this point, but it's going to be a special thing, the tracks in progress are sounding very cool and it feels just the right time to do something new......

I shall let the forum know when there is any news. Really what i would like to do is play some of the new stuff out before releasing it later in the year.......