6. Alcohol
220V VS INTERACTIVE

7. Restricted Files
INNER ACTION

8. Ambush
ELEC3

9. After Hours
ESKIMO

First off I love the artwork. Very beautiful that has me finding new stuff in it the longer I stare at it. Second I know what you're gonna say. So much music and you choose to review something right smack dab in the middle of the full on tsunami? Yes, because I'm trying to clean out the hard drive. But news flash this ain't going.

After you get through the disappointing Z-machine and Eskimo effort, this compilation takes a ride on an all black bullet train. Eerie atmosphere and twilight textures rule as movie samples tumble down causing me to smile in recognition. There is good layering here with punchy bass lines and rhythmic leads. A few buildups but nothing like the crap that comes out today. Very enjoyable and holds up well some 8 years later.

I have it in sh*tty quality and a part of me wants to buy it again. But another part of me says if I do, it should come with a punch in the face.

GoaStore

Mdk

• 2 years later...