Filteria - Sky Input Remixed EP

Hi everyone :)

For all you that miss or still enjoy the old 2004 Filteria sound; I am bringing you the Sky Input Remixed EP. All these tracks were made 2003-2005. They have been remastered though to make them more balanced in the frequency spectrum. However I have left my trademark sound in there from that era. This release will be available at filteria.bandcamp.com and other online stores on Thursday (2013-02-14). I would like to mention also that there will be more unreleased stuff coming digitally, a 4th Filteria album and also a K.O.B. album. I hope you will enjoy it!

Tracklist:

1. Operation Pulse (Remix)

2. Stars (Warped Remix)

3. Navigate (Pitch Down The World Mix)

4. The Snuggling Snail (Live Remix)

5. Ultimator (Ultimated Remix)

6. Operation Pulse (Live Remix)

Thank you for your support!

Take care / Jannis

I think you should release brand new tracks or album. All that remixes is a bit outdated. My personal opinion, dont take it very personal ;)

If you read the post he IS releasing a whole album worth of brand new tracks. As well as this remix album of sky input, as welllllll as another ep or album of older unreleased stuff!!

Will be quite the year for Goa/Filteria fans! :D

blablabla fan crap

I read, dont think you are the smartest here ;) But If u(can)READ my post it was my personal opinion, and i talked about remixes and recommendation pay more attention and concentrate on releasing brand new ones(album or tracks, no matter) instead of remixes_of_outdated_stuff_ep_mega_extended_etc.

I read, dont think you are the smartest here ;) But If u(can)READ my post it was my personal opinion, and i talked about remixes and recommendation pay more attention and concentrate on releasing brand new ones(album or tracks, no matter) instead of remixes_of_outdated_stuff_ep_mega_extended_etc.

I would like to mention also that there will be more unreleased stuff coming digitally, a 4th Filteria album and also a K.O.B. album.

Rotwang, i saw it, anyway i always wanted to say to Filteria that above. I dont like that endless EP's and remixes. Of course new album will be is awesome and i repeat I NOTICED he said that, i wanted to pay his attenton what i dont like his another side(eps and remixes, i think too lot of them). Its my opinion and all fans should know there are different opinions about form of releasing stuff. Thats all ;)

Umm sorry if you misread my post mate, wasnt meaning to sound "smarter" or anything! Geeeze! The more releases the better right! :D Peace!

Umm sorry if you misread my post mate, wasnt meaning to sound "smarter" or anything! Geeeze! The more releases the better right! :D Peace!

No problem, mate, now you understand and Im glad you are, hehe. Well, peace of course. Anyway, than more quality goa releasing the more the goa-lovers happy :D

• 5 months later...