Moontrip Records - VA - Luna Nova / Coming soon.

:excl: Good luck babe.In the end "what's in a name"...as long the goa scene keeps aiming for quality instead of quantity; just go for it!!!

The best: we stay connected ;)

Sad how some people in nowadays Goa Scene state that are so 'open minded' and so positive that they all dramatize about names.

Such people might think we're 'hurting' their favorite label , which is totally not what we're here for.

It's the Music we care about first above all.

Quality first aswel , quantity might come aswel if a lot of quality music will come in and to be honest , we have been receiving lots of great music!

We stay connected , we are one.

Thanks for your support DJ Inada (Cronomi Records) .

Now back to work. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Amithaba Buddha, I hardly believe that you didn't expect mixed reactions to the name of your label. It seems your message was partly adressed to me. Indeed, I felt at first quite disturbed by the name of your label and I'm not the one. I thought moontrip was suntrip sub-label and you closed a deal with them. Even the way you wrote "moontrip records" quite reminded me Suntrip's old logo. How could I avoid the misunderstanding? Thanks for clarifying it. I sincerely hope this new label will not be a short term project this time and I wish you the same success and longevity as Suntrip, so the moon be in full harmony with the sun, isn't it? :) And to dj Inada, I hope you'll stop the economic hemorrhaging and save the boat of Cronomi. Good luck to you, babe!

It seems your message was partly adressed to me.

Thanks for clarifying it.

I sincerely hope this new label will not be a short term project this time and I wish you the same success and longevity as Suntrip, so the moon be in full harmony with the sun, isn't it? :)

Not really , i actually addressed it out to everybody.

You're welcome.

And the Sun to be in full harmony with the Moon.

Thanks Cosmogenesis. :)

Seems by posting here "what is in a name" I support negative energy (?)

I'm really sorry for this.

Seems everything you say on a forum is taken personally.

In my opinion, I'm just sitting here behind my PC and trying, from my limited perspective, posting stuff here; and not world shocking statements.

But, in this small goaworld, I think we all know eachother good enough to know where this is going to end.

I think I can support everyone who's action - I believe nowadays - contribute to music here. And I'm also free to withdraw that same support when ever I want (for example when this actions seem negative inspired over time).

And yes, this name is confusing maybe? And yes the letters of the logo really resemble "suntrip logo": well....talk about it guys, don't start sending me pm's, ;)

God bless...and I hope this is the end of it! So I don't to be pushed into by or I don't intend becomming myself a part of the storm, just by typing a playfull sentence

my 2 cents

Seems by posting here "what is in a name" I support negative energy (?)

I'm really sorry for this.

But, in this small goaworld, I think we all know eachother good enough to know where this is going to end.

I think I can support everyone who's action - I believe nowadays - contribute to music here. And I'm also free to withdraw that same support when ever I want (for example when this actions seem negative inspired over time).

I actually said thanks for your attitude towards the label and I described the facts after that have been happening , wasn't saying you were supporting negative energy. So please don't be sorry. And thanks for your support once again.

Now for the rest (not you HappyHorse) :

I guess it's enough of dramas , so i really don't care what people say about suntrip or moontrip. Logos the same? Seriously...

Keep arguing and acting childish as long as you like won't make any difference to us. In space no one can hear you argue. :)

There is no point of starting 'wars' or 'divisions' or etc because at the end , we're all in the same boat.

MOONCD01 - Luna Nova coming soon...

Let the Moon Shine.

Awesome cover artwork!!Keep up the excellent work!! :)

Yes, very mystic. Nice colours. I wish the music will be like that, in this manner.

moontrip records... hmm.. in my opinion, not because of suntrip, but because the "trip" subject is a bit exausted, if you catch what i mean, the comp. name is great. Luna Nova Records or New Moon Records, is much, much more spacey and cult...

The label's banner design is awesome too.

Yes, very mystic. Nice colours. I wish the music will be like that, in this manner.

moontrip records... hmm.. in my opinion, not because of suntrip, but because the "trip" subject is a bit exausted, if you catch what i mean, the comp. name is great. Luna Nova Records or New Moon Records, is much, much more spacey and cult...

The label's banner design is awesome too.

Bit too late im afraid , i guess if i would've picked Luna Nova Records probably this compilation wouldn't come up as such , but oh well , the name's not all , we're gonna let the music speak for itself. :)

Anyways , it's just been released and you can get your free copy if you're in time.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/65459-va-luna-nova-moontrip-records-goa-trance/