Moontrip Records / The new Goa-Trance Label.

This new label was created through the Goa Philosophy i believe among many other meanings (one of them being to join Suntrip Records expanding the music we believe in).
I'm super positive that the Goa Scene will be very happy to have now both Sun & Moon in their own scene. While the Sun gives you light during the day , the Moon bring us the light during the night (not always which is also another interesting factor).
Ladies & Gentlemen , I present you : Moontrip Records.

https://www.facebook.com/MoontripRecords

Demos : moontriprecords@hotmail.com

Guest Cosmogenesis

You consider Suntrip as a model in the scene and you're trying to follow their example and somehow to get affiliated with them. That's pretty flattering. Let's see how the concerned label will react though.

Edited by Cosmogenesis

You consider Suntrip as a model in the scene and you're trying to follow their example and somehow to get affiliated with them. That's pretty flattering. Let's see how the concerned label will react though.

We're not affiliated with Suntrip whatsoever since we have our own philosophies , also to add we're not here to start 'fights' , 'competition' and negative energy . Thank you.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Since your initiative comes from a sincere feeling and is much appreciated, I might be considering to open an "Earthtrip" label in a near future, so to complete the stellar alliance. :)

Since your initiative comes from a sincere feeling and is much appreciated, I might be considering to open an "Earthtrip" label in a near future, so to complete the stellar alliance. :)

And why not? People are free to create whatever they wish to do as long as it's not a clone and i give you my best of luck to your future label :) .

Name its not very important. If you will make REALLY professional work, and make it better that Suntrip, all be cool. Maby not better but make you work very professional.

I go to your facebook page and see bad logo. Not cool really. Make nice moon design. All details very important!

I not trust in this idea, but maby it start of big beautiful trip? Why not ? ) Goodluck.

Name its not very important. If you will make REALLY professional work, and make it better that Suntrip, all be cool. Maby not better but make you work very professional.

I go to your facebook page and see bad logo. Not cool really. Make nice moon design. All details very important!

I not trust in this idea, but maby it start of big beautiful trip? Why not ? ) Goodluck.

Please PM , If you wish to show your definition of 'nice moon design & details' :) .

Also it was said before we're not here to compete with Suntrip.

Thank you for your positive energy.

And the main artist will be Sleeping Buddha, as the facebook page says? The font of the project and the label are also the same apparently.

Now I see, you mentioned on your Lost Bu..uh..Amithaba Buddha page that no labels are interested in your music, so you create your own label, built around yourself, lol.

Anyway, as a goa trance lover new labels with new music are much appreciated ofcourse! I'm very curious about it :)

Best luck from me aswell, I always like to see some fresh energy around, especially when it comes to goa trance music. But Filipe I must correct you when you said no-one is interested in your music, if you remember we spoke a month or two ago about posibility to release some Lost Buddha stuff via Neogoa, we even discussed artwork and stufff, so yeah, there are people interested in releasing your music, but I guess your aim was to deliver something on real CD.

Speaking about name, well in my case Moontrip sounds nice, but it's funny to point out that connection with Suntrip, even with that light vs. dark concept, etc. But hey, that is just my opinion, to many people Neogoa also sounds funny and lame (Nazigoa \m/).

Cheers

Best luck from me aswell, I always like to see some fresh energy around, especially when it comes to goa trance music. But Filipe I must correct you when you said no-one is interested in your music, if you remember we spoke a month or two ago about posibility to release some Lost Buddha stuff via Neogoa, we even discussed artwork and stufff, so yeah, there are people interested in releasing your music, but I guess your aim was to deliver something on real CD.

If i remember well , i think you were busy with other projects so nothing actually got done . I don't wish to cause further delays to my Project / Art.

Doesn't matter if it's a glassmaster CD or a CDR or digital , as long as people are offered my music in the proper time , im happy.

Thank you for your good wishes.