Title: Sublimate

Label: Ektoplazm released

Date: August, 2012

01 - Monsoon (77.5 BPM)
02 - Drizzle (95 BPM)
03 - Don't Dance To This (130 BPM)
04 - Top Harmonic (90 BPM)
"In the beginning there was nothing. No space, no time...just nothing."
I love taking a look at music that is unknown to me. Life is like a box of chocolates you know. Well the candy store that is Ektoplazm is open for business. And that business is providing great music for free. Itsu is Ben Jancovich and this EP is a genre buster. There are elements of dubstep, downtempo, drum n bass, glitch and so on packaged in easily digestible chunks to appreciate. From gentle tracks like Monsoon to the more upbeat and aggressive Don't Dance To This. It's nod your head good beat music in an electronic free for all. Ordered chaos if you will. Top Harmonic combines the soft melodies with the hard edge of punchy beats in maximum overdrive.
Ektoplazm does such an incredible service to the psychedelic community providing quality music for all palettes. There truly is something for everyone here, exposing the listener to great music like this that cannot be easily classified. This is a good EP full of creativity that has me wondering if I;ll ever buy music again.
Nah, of course I will. But this is a great place to explore what music moves you.
Highly recommended.
Mdk