Dimension 5 - Transstellar will be there soon! :)

Dimension 5's new album TransAddendum will be out in a few days... And even now we are here with more good news and releases! :)
First of all we have another release to announce from... Dimension 5, yes! :) A second album in a very short time, released around the middle of february! What can you expect? All rare vinyl tracks and hard to get-CD tracks remastered and burned on one cd! :)

1. Iron Sun Rmx
2. Temple of Chaos
3. Blue Pyramid
4. Ganymede
5. Phoenix
6. The Zarkon Principle
7. Intastella
8. Tribes of the moon

You want to hear the music? Check!

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCDLE02/

This will be a limited print, only available via our website!

Other good news... :) We just made ourselves and all the Israeli goa-freaks happy with the announcement that we made our Suntrip family bigger! :) YMD (Moshe & Dani) are now official Suntrip dj's as well :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/artist/name/YMD/

And well... That Suntrip is not a dead label will be clear this summer, on every big festival we have 1 or more Suntrip acts or dj giving the best of himself! :) A special announcement is for our German friends from Freqs of Nature! :) They have a véry interesting Suntrip and other old school goa line up! :) Have a look here

http://www.freqsofnature.de/en/music
www.facebook.com/events/300539533399815

SUNCDLE02_medium.jpg

Enjoy! :)

great news! i have all of these tracks except the zarkon principle as low quality mp3 from a vinyl rip and when i compare to your samples the difference is like night and day.

limited print means 200 copies? if the people have any sense of good music, this cd will be sold out very soon after the release date ;)

nono, 500... Which is still enough to fulfill the willings of most goa-freaks :)

(we thought this release is better to be released via our new SUNTRIPCDLE, suntrip-site/discogs only, because some people may have all releases already)

• 2 weeks later...

Great effort! :wub:

After the rerelease of Transdimensional, i wished this could happen, and alas!

But one question: Why haven't you release this as a double CD release together with the unreleased's?

Though i 'm abit sad, you forgot two of their very best.... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUiKE-mEo1khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad17BlIlHtQ

Great effort! :wub:

After the rerelease of Transdimensional, i wished this could happen, and alas!

But one question: Why haven't you release this as a double CD release together with the unreleased's?

Though i 'm abit sad, you forgot two of their very best.... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUiKE-mEo1khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad17BlIlHtQ

Maybe next time , we hope :)

Maybe next time , we hope :)

Haha! It has been more than the above that i 'm wishing for a rerelease of the Ethereal debut. Elsewhere, i gave my word to take two copies when it is out! :D

So, next time might be it! :ph34r: (who knows, it had been stated before, that no rerelease would ever come again.. ^_^ )

And three years ago, there was an interest for the Earth Crossing masterpiece to see the light of the day.. :(

Haha! It has been more than the above that i 'm wishing for a rerelease of the Ethereal debut. Elsewhere, i gave my word to take two copies when it is out! :D

So, next time might be it! :ph34r: (who knows, it had been stated before, that no rerelease would ever come again.. ^_^ )

And three years ago, there was an interest for the Earth Crossing masterpiece to see the light of the day.. :(

Ethereal - Anima Mundi or...

@ Depths/No Hitz!: Well, it was a choice we made because like this you have 1 cd with ONLY unreleaseds, and 1 cd with only rare releaseds... Some freaks/collectors have all the released ones on vinyl/cds, so they are probably not interested in the cd, and forcing them to pay more for a cd they already have is a little silly imo...

Also, this one is only limited and ONLY available via de Suntripshop and discogs soon (just like Innerspace)... Which means this is not a Suntrip-release like usual... rather an "extra" for people who want to have all the stuff in new mastered quality etc :)

The cd's arrived today by the way, so probably they will be available via the shop this weekend :)

The limited Dimension 5-cd is now available! :) Only 2 weeks after the release of TranceAddendum, Suntrip is proud to release TransStellar! A cd with only the most rare Dimension 5 vinyl & CD-tracks, remastered! :) This is a limited print, and only available via the Suntrip shop and discogs! :) So don't hesitate to order one! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/

I really appreciate your efforts and have all Suntrip releases so far (just placed my order :)), but why do you insist on having those limited editions? In particular, I mean why can't you sell them through normal channels, like psyshop, saiko, etc? It pisses me off I have to buy & pay for shipping of single CD and I can't purchase it along with other stuff I'm buying elsewhere from other labels. Is it because of limited print, where if you sell only 500 copies you won't be able to cover the costs if you have to split profit with e-shops, pay for shipping, etc? Is that the case?

Well, that's an interesting question!

It has 2 serious reasons:

Reason 1: the financial side of things... Suntrip has only 1 mission: to give you guys the best music... ON cd... :) Because the territory of cds is losing more and more support, this is becoming harder and harder... We are in the digital world, but those sales aren't good enough to make the cd-loss good... A cd sold via psyshop gives only around 6€, a cd sold by the shop almost 8€. This difference seems small, but it's the difference between life and death. With those limited releases more people will buy with us directly (the less people in between, the better for the label of course)

Reason 2: the LE (Limited Editions) is the music for the freaks. Music for people that are totally into goa... The goal is to release the 4.5/5 releases there (releases which are just a very little too short to be sold on real cd), like this we don't have to pay a lot for a total failed cd release. (because costs for a "real" cd release are much higher). For instance Innersphere sold decent in the mean time, but if we would have printed 1000 cds, we would have a BIG pile of cds left...
So, the 4.5/5 releases, and the re-releases as well... (and that is what the D5 release is afterall). Ok, it is a compilation of released tracks, but lots of goa die hards have them already, so it is of no use for them... They can keep buying the "new" releases of Suntrip :)

Last but not least, shipping + 1 cd is 13€, which is not too much imo... If you buy with psyshop, it would be 11 because of bulk shipping, but well, those 2€ keep Suntrip alive :)

Ok, I hope this explains :)

I really appreciate your efforts and have all Suntrip releases so far (just placed my order :)), but why do you insist on having those limited editions? In particular, I mean why can't you sell them through normal channels, like psyshop, saiko, etc? It pisses me off I have to buy & pay for shipping of single CD and I can't purchase it along with other stuff I'm buying elsewhere from other labels. Is it because of limited print, where if you sell only 500 copies you won't be able to cover the costs if you have to split profit with e-shops, pay for shipping, etc? Is that the case?

don't sweat the small stuff dude

we should be honored to have the opportunity to purchase these

jos, i would be quite happy to pay more for the cd and shipping if it meant you keep these gems coming

thankyou suntrip for everything you do :)