Unknown IDs "Goa 94-95?"

PsychedelicPet

Hey guys. I recently started collecting vinyls, and I got this one that came in a Blue Room Released sleeve, but with no info on it. Only thing it has on it is a label with "Morning TIme" on one of the sides. Can anyone help me identify these 2?

The second track is the side that has "Morning Time" written on it

Edit: Youtube actually helped me in the direction for the first one. It's Spectral - Kundalini. Just need to know what the second one is. I tried searching for "Morning time" but no avail.

Edit again: Got it. Second one is Spectral - Moonstone

Sorry about the spam, but just by creating this thread, you helped me! Thank's. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJfzIxcB4fk&feature=youtu.be

You have this ep in your hand, just white label :)
http://www.discogs.com/Spectral-Kundalini-Moonstone/release/25763

Also makes sense that someone wrote on it Morning Time, it was prolly to remember when to play those tunes!

One little piece of advice, whenever you find a white label, check the etching, the small writings in the center of the EP itself, many times you will see a catalogue number there and searching it on discogs you may identify what you have on your hands. It is really easy. Sometimes many items have the same cat number but then you search for the style and there you go. This one has : BR004, look for it on the ep itself

Welcome to the club of vinyl lovers!