Magnetic Dragon - Journal of a Psychonaut (goa)

Magnetic Dragon

Hey there,

I'd like to present my free release,

you can listen to and download it here :

http://www.liquidseed.net/releases/lsd005-magnetic-dragon-journal-of-a-psychonaut

I did my best to make it oldschool sounding. :)

If you'd like you can follow my soundcloud:

http://www.soundcloud.com/magneticdragon

(I put everything up there free to download too)

Cheers from Belgium !

Arne Van den Broeck

• 4 months later...

Oh no you wont! I will NOT let this thread go by unnoticed! This is VERY good stuff! Rough around the edges, raw and the mastering, well, it's bad.. BUT

But dare-I-say the melodies and the crazy tempo make this a really interesting listen. Especially The Very End - Those fantastic grungy elements with the harmonious ender is just awesome! It has weight and story to it. Ah I want more of that! And the Cosmic Conciousness, absolutely adore this speed! The first three track aint bad either, the elements are quite unique in todays repertoire of goa acts.

But "The Very End" is fantastical, yes!

• 1 month later...

Oh no you wont! I will NOT let this thread go by unnoticed! This is VERY good stuff! Rough around the edges, raw and the mastering, well, it's bad.. BUT

But dare-I-say the melodies and the crazy tempo make this a really interesting listen. Especially The Very End - Those fantastic grungy elements with the harmonious ender is just awesome! It has weight and story to it. Ah I want more of that! And the Cosmic Conciousness, absolutely adore this speed! The first three track aint bad either, the elements are quite unique in todays repertoire of goa acts.

But "The Very End" is fantastical, yes!

hallo penzoline ...sorry my friend about the "bad" mastering but in this case the project files were lost and only exports in bad contition were left ,but as you say this music is fantastic and awesome and because liquidseed is not a commercial label we made our best to spread it out :-)

Peace Respect and Light