Aavepyörä - Katso kukkaa, new pressing

awsome, that's great news.

don't like to ask these things but, what about the people who have already purchased the faulty pressing?

hope you had a great holiday kim

I purchased the first version and received the new one for free last week - was a fantastic surprise. A heartwarming move.

Yeah, as said above, I sent free replacements to everybody :D

And yeah, spent the new year in North Norway in the arctic night, that was pretty extreme, no sun at all for over a week. But the mountains! I will so be back next summer...

I'm happy to be done with the project now, all the hassle was really starting to eat me... Well there is the question of the press using the wrong version of the sleeve graphics, with a few umlauts in the wrong place, and the order of last three tracks on CD2 printed wrong, I need to gather a bit of decisive energy and find out if that was my or the presses mistake :/

But anyway, I now started finally working on the new album now that this is done... Right now I'm planning several remixes on psychedelic folk tunes, and in every way I want to take the sound more to the roots... Also planning some new Summamutikka stuff maybe, maybe my new analog gear would give me that elusive 90s goa and acid sound... Because that is my problem with lots of new music, it just sounds too clean and nice because of VSTs...

I actually made new masters of some Summamutikka tracks for a few oldschool parties, and noticed that with the new mastering they actually work pretty OK... The released versions sound so bad on a big system that I almost never played them actually. Too bad that it's so hard working with Dream Station these days, that I was restricted to it's internal sounds with the remixes. But at least I could finish the stuff with modern VST effects in a multitrack environment, so they ended up sounding quite decent. And also I could take away the most embarassing parts that were verging on nitzhonot...