Life after deaht and god

radi6404

So I know what most of you think about this subject, but I have informed e vry well about this subject and know what both parties say. For me it is hrdly believable that the visions we see happen because of our brain, so many cases have show that people have seen those things even with no brain activity, which suggests that there is something outside of us. Also, how can blind people have experienced it and even saw, what was in the room, that is not really possible to explain with something from our brain. I know that out of body experiences re possible, but is it our brain or is it really a spirit? Those are thinks that are phissically not explainable so I think it is likely that those things are produced by something that does not need to have our brain working. Sicne there were many people even dead for hours and even they reported what they have seen.

No on the other side, I amwondering if that has anything to do with god, people say they see god, but to be honest, god has not answered my preys and I have preyed for a lot of things, I think a lot of you have the same feelings about god, or has he often answered your preys? Maybe god answers the preys but it takes time and he does not answer them emidiatelly what do you think?

About life after death I think it is likely that there is some, since many people have reported things that can not be explained with todays means of sciense, not even with the use of drugs, like some will want to say If you have different opinoins, I am ready to hear them, but please inform thorrowly about it so you can see what has happened with people who returned.

"but I have informed e vry well about this subject and know what both parties say."
you lost me there., but I can see this post is going to be EPIC.

furthermore:

"Also, how can blind people have experienced it and even saw, what was in the room, that is not really possible to explain with something from our brain" - > have you recently spoken with some blind people that have died and then told you what did they see? that's interesting please tell us more!

And the final part includes the fact that we may have met people that returned from the death.. so do i have to look for zombies around to interview and then let you know what did they tell me?

:) no offense mate but this post is hilarious.

You are ignorant tosay that we are just dead after death and eperience nothing, ou ingore anything i have told you in the post and ignore anything what has been told in various magazines. And about the blind people, they have spoken for themselfes on some magazines, like BBC and so on, look it up on youtube. So please do not claim tinngs you are sure.

"it is obvious"

Ofcourse it is obvious, just like it is obvious we an not travel faster than lihgt, that are theories, that are being questioned nowadas so no, it is not obiouvs. How can you explain the out of ody experiences and all that stuff? But I see here that people will not accept it could be possible, since they are sure it is not. I am not sure either way.

Well my friend saw the other side when he smoked ganja first time few years ago :D

He was really hard up and want to prove us that he is a big man (even with 40kg and 155cm or something). So we should have find something specialy strong weed for him, i found some super skank full of shits. He did smokes 1gr in 5 minutes and after few minutes he was in wonderland. Is it possible with weed only? :huh:

And then he was on other side and i can't forget that epic face and sentences, maybe not same order or words but it was like:
"I am in some white room, and there is white furniture. I am sitting on white sofa, but there is actualy no sofa, the room is empty, omg!!! Ahh here is some glowling white man... (after few seconds of silence)... GOD!"

Then mate comes back to earth and watched some good action movie on sky for few minutes, and he said i met god, he said me bro! Btw this guy is still conviced he met god.

At first we were thinking he is acting, he makes fun with us but we know how 'intelligent' is he and tolerance on alcohol is zero, then it should be same for thc... also his face and movements were too real... no words to explain.

Well radi, this is answer on your question :lol:

And i don't know how to reply on this because i am atheist so i am far from god but from death i don't know. Maybe something cross my mind later and i reply but for now thanks for reminding me on those epic moments, i could make some track with this speech is some can record it with epic voice :o

So I know what most of you think about this subject, but I have informed e vry well about this subject and know what both parties say. For me it is hrdly believable that the visions we see happen because of our brain, so many cases have show that people have seen those things even with no brain activity, which suggests that there is something outside of us.

"no brain activity" is called brain dead. people dont come back from that and therefore there are no such cases like you describe.

You are ignorant tosay that we are just dead after death and eperience nothing, ou ingore anything i have told you in the post and ignore anything what has been told in various magazines. And about the blind people, they have spoken for themselfes on some magazines, like BBC and so on, look it up on youtube. So please do not claim tinngs you are sure.

"it is obvious"

Ofcourse it is obvious, just like it is obvious we an not travel faster than lihgt, that are theories, that are being questioned nowadas so no, it is not obiouvs. How can you explain the out of ody experiences and all that stuff? But I see here that people will not accept it could be possible, since they are sure it is not. I am not sure either way.

So because I don't believe in something that has no facts or proof backing it, I'm ignorant ?!?!?! And you are right? What sort of reality to you live in?

There is no need for proov, if you can't proove something, but can't proove that it is not possible, you are not allowed to say that it is not possible. There are many many indices, that suggest there is life after death, but there is no fouded proof, so you can't ignore that and say it is brain activity, otherwise you are ignorant

You probably thin there is no speed faster than light, because scientists say it, but aktually in the lst years they found out there is speed faster than light.

I've met God. The experience can't be expressed in words and can't be translated as such to mere level of logic.

Intellectual debate about God's existence is somewhat irrelevant, although there's one particular point I'd like to make:

Who truly know the existence of God do not worry about atheists' attempts to give a logical explanation to non-existence. They know the rational talk is not all you need as they've reached this point by having a spiritual experience. Atheist is like a man who has lived all his life behind a rock in shadow and has not seen the sunlight. And then he tries to talk about the light when his whole experience has happened in the dark.

There is no god nor eternal bliss. After death you rot into the ground. Arent these things obvious?

Clearly not, as evidenced by the fact that many sane and intelligent people have been arguing about it for thousands of years and continue to do so today.

You probably thin there is no speed faster than light, because scientists say it, but aktually in the lst years they found out there is speed faster than light.

What are you talking about? There certainly are speeds faster than the speed of light, such as the phase speed of EM waves in a plasma. What's thought to be true is that no information can be sent faster than the speed of light, and this hasn't changed in the last few years. Maybe you're thinking of this? If so then note that the claim of faster-than-light neutrinos was found to be in error (as expected by almost everyone remotely qualified to have an opinion on the subject).

Also, how can blind people have experienced it and even saw, what was in the room, that is not really possible to explain with something from our brain.

I'm just sort of guessing here, but if the blindness were the result of damage/malformation of the eyes and/or optic nerve, that wouldn't necessarily affect the part of the brain that processes optic signals. So if that part were stimulated by something, there could be the perception of sight without that perception coming from the external world.

So I know what most of you think about this subject, but I have informed e vry well about this subject and know what both parties say. For me it is hrdly believable that the visions we see happen because of our brain, so many cases have show that people have seen those things even with no brain activity, which suggests that there is something outside of us. Also, how can blind people have experienced it and even saw, what was in the room, that is not really possible to explain with something from our brain. I know that out of body experiences re possible, but is it our brain or is it really a spirit? Those are thinks that are phissically not explainable so I think it is likely that those things are produced by something that does not need to have our brain working. Sicne there were many people even dead for hours and even they reported what they have seen.

No on the other side, I amwondering if that has anything to do with god, people say they see god, but to be honest, god has not answered my preys and I have preyed for a lot of things, I think a lot of you have the same feelings about god, or has he often answered your preys? Maybe god answers the preys but it takes time and he does not answer them emidiatelly what do you think?

About life after death I think it is likely that there is some, since many people have reported things that can not be explained with todays means of sciense, not even with the use of drugs, like some will want to say If you have different opinoins, I am ready to hear them, but please inform thorrowly about it so you can see what has happened with people who returned.

That's quite a deep post, my friend. You may be interested in "Life After Life" by Dr. Raymond Moody. Its a scientific exploration into death and near-death experiences. Its a great read that gave me some additional clarity (the Bible being my first clarity) about what to expect at the end of this existence.

AmishHacker

Clearly not, as evidenced by the fact that many sane and intelligent people have been arguing about it for thousands of years and continue to do so today.

There are plenty of religious cooks go flat line and are reanimated only to tell silly stories of the heavens and such. How can an intellectual conversation be based off of no evidence? They didn't end up dying so they don't even know what life after death really means.

Calling people with blind faith "intelligent" is subjective. Its your opinion! Sure these "intelligent" people have been and continue to debate this topic but the truth is that this matter falls into an area I'd call the unknown. We'll never know and this is why these so called intellectuals are caught up on the topic. Good, the true intellectuals will do all the earthly work and use methods such as the scientific theory to conduct there business and achieve progress and improvement.

hey rotting into the ground isn't that bad. At least you'll give back to the environment for once in your life.

That's quite a deep post, my friend. You may be interested in "Life After Life" by Dr. Raymond Moody. Its a scientific exploration into death and near-death experiences. Its a great read that gave me some additional clarity (the Bible being my first clarity) about what to expect at the end of this existence.

AmishHacker

If the bible is the foundation of your clarity, I wouldn't trust your train of logic nor your recommendations when it comes to books that do "scientific" exploration.

If the bible is the foundation of your clarity, I wouldn't trust your train of logic nor your recommendations when it comes to books that do "scientific" exploration.

My recommendation wasn't for you. You should probably try scaling back the hostility and personal attacks. It ruins your credibility.

AmishHacker

My recommendation wasn't for you. You should probably try scaling back the hostility and personal attacks. It ruins your credibility.AmishHacker

Credibility? o you are too funny. Give me a break, that was barley a personal attack.I couldn't care less about your opinion regarding my credibility anyway. If I'm not credible then no one here is credible, especially those trying to pass religious views as science.

Credibility? o you are too funny. Give me a break, that was barley a personal attack.I couldn't care less about your opinion regarding my credibility anyway. If I'm not credible then no one here is credible, especially those trying to pass religious views as science.

I never tried to pass religious views as science. You are the only one here offering definitive statements about the afterlife while declaring that we cannot know anything about it. If this is truly an area of the "unknown" as you say, then you cannot offer a definite answer for anything related to this topic.

Calling people with blind faith "intelligent" is subjective.

Suggesting that everyone who believes in an afterlife does so out of "blind faith" is subjective.

Its your opinion!

Do you think it's just my opinion that e.g. Donald Knuth is intelligent?

Sure these "intelligent" people have been and continue to debate this topic but the truth is that this matter falls into an area I'd call the unknown.

And yet you pretend to know.

First of all I'm not here to argue. And yes you're right I've expressed my opinion(which I'm quite sure is correct) I don't have anything to add to this especially sense there isn't anything to add to it. These topics (life after death, the soul, reincarnation) are all fun to talk about but there will never be progress or anything to add to the conversation. Its stale, static, and not something worth dwelling on. Off to another thread I go ~~~~~~~

First of all I'm not here to argue.

No, apparently you're here to call people sellfish [sic], immature, cooks [sic] etc. Though frankly arguing might have been more persuasive.

Expressing my opinion =/= arguing. Although that doesn't change the way I view hedonistic theists who are spiritual out of fear that they won't achieve there eternal spot in heaven with their god. Just because I'm disrespecting an ideology which imo doesn't belong in modern culture doesn't mean I'm arguing with any of you. I hate to tie this topic into religion but its hard not too.

I ask this: if life is nothing more than a sucession of days that will come to an end eventually, so why man has this nate need to survive? Why do we have the nate feeling that making life shorter is so wrong?

Life is more than meets the eyes.

It's a biological instinct, all animals have it. We humans, possessing intelligence and the ability to analyze and think abstractly, invent abstract concepts such as 'right' and 'wrong', and put whatever we want into those concepts, such as cutting off a life before time into the concept of 'wrong'.

BTW, the word you're looking for is 'innate'.