Happy 2013 everybody.

The so much expected 3rd album is in the works and plans are it to be the so much requested (even by some members of this forum) Downtempo / Ambient album.

If any labels interested in , please contact me.

Nevertheless the album will be made and wish you all a good day / night.

https://www.facebook.com/amithababuddha

I would very much like to hear what you have to say about the first track :)

https://soundcloud.com/amithaba-buddha/amithaba-buddha-goa-gate-ii

this is a bit strange, imho too energetic to be listenened to for chillout purposes (like shulman), not dubby enough for my psydub playlist, but i still like it very much. nice atmosphere, floating melodies and acid bubbles :). i'm looking forward to the album.

I like your work from the beginning and your first projects, pay attention to all your new stuff and collect it. One of my favorites is your Amithaba Buddha Project(Especially Goa Gate, i think its a masterpiece and the milestone in modern goa trance also known as new school goa trance style) One of my top 10 goa albums and all-time favorites! Many times relistened and i can leave this album on repeat mode in my player during all day long ^_^ So good balanced, creative, pleasant sounds with storytelling structure, exciting aural pleasure for my ears with soul in it! But why you close all links to amithaba buddha's page in your FB page and delete it? I want to hear Amithaba Buddha - Joy of stillness but cant. This dont work https://soundcloud.com/amithaba-buddha/amithaba-buddha-joyof Where i can do this, pls give a link! PS. And of course VERY awaited for 3-rd album of AB from you. New ambi stuff also perfect, as always from you ;)

I like your work from the beginning and your first projects, pay attention to all your new stuff and collect it. One of my favorites is your Amithaba Buddha Project(Especially Goa Gate, i think its a masterpiece and the milestone in modern goa trance also known as new school goa trance style) One of my top 10 goa albums and all-time favorites! Many times relistened and i can leave this album on repeat mode in my player during all day long ^_^ So good balanced, creative, pleasant sounds with storytelling structure, exciting aural pleasure for my ears with soul in it! But why you close all links to amithaba buddha's page in your FB page and delete it? I want to hear Amithaba Buddha - Joy of stillness but cant. This dont work https://soundcloud.com/amithaba-buddha/amithaba-buddha-joyof Where i can do this, pls give a link! PS. And of course VERY awaited for 3-rd album of AB from you. New ambi stuff also perfect, as always from you ;)

Thank you very much. :)

Ok , I am going to explain the decision i took 2 days ago:

Because I started to feel that my music nowadays is completely changed , I don't want to compromise the Amithaba Buddha sound and bring disappointment to the fans.

So i decided to start something fresh and put Amithaba aside so that maybe one day i still have the chance to get back to it and write something new if i get to feel the style and the project again.

The new project is :

Sleeping Buddha

Style : Acid (Goa)Trance

Reasons : Because I've been seriously involved with a tiny box called TB303 over the past few years ( i must admit , i'm 'aciddicted' ) and i feel that my creativity is expanded within this style.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleeping-Buddha/408017045942883

Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/sleeping_buddha

Please bear in mind that this is my main project now .

Cyaneyes : thank you once more for sharing the love you feel towards my music and much respect to your collection!

Apologies (to you and everyone) if you feel a bit disappointed about the 3rd album not coming (yet), that wasn't my intention .

I like to feel what i'm going to do (or did) really strongly , else it's a total zero from me.

As you said and I quote : ' So good balanced, creative, pleasant sounds with storytelling structure, exciting aural pleasure for my ears with soul in it!'

Couldn't agree more and that's what I aim for. :)

I cant praise your music enough, these new stuff beats the shit of pretty much everything thats released in psy/goa today. I think your recent stuff is actually much better then both your previous albums, this is more oldschool sound, more acid

Really awesome and happy to hear such!

Another reason why I decided to start a fresh project. :)

Now I'm gonna experiment with some eastern melodies and see how it works and if it will work ... but (!) Goa-Trance isn't just about eastern melodies imo.

Penzoline , Cyaneyes , Manuser , thank you very much :)

Music was sent to Suntrip so let's wait and see :) , thanks to Cyaneyes for supporting me over the new Suntrip VA post.

There's one song that really really really grew up on me and now i gotta keep working on to produce music with the same shining amount of quality that i envision the new album to be.

I don't care if it will even take up to a year but i'm positive on it. :)

I've been thinking on a theme for the album but nothing will be shared .... yet.

Sleeping Buddha , yes it will continue and super mega thanks for the positive reception. :)

Beautiful harmonic sound, flowing beat, good choice of ethnic voices and instruments have been used. Good build up melody grows through the whole track as in the proper and natural goa trance track which so loves all old goa-lovers ;) Keep it up! PS. 149 bpm...yes, i like it, it gives to the track the additional drive and energy ;)

Beautiful harmonic sound, flowing beat, good choice of ethnic voices and instruments have been used. Good build up melody grows through the whole track as in the proper and natural goa trance track which so loves all old goa-lovers ;) Keep it up! PS. 149 bpm...yes, i like it, it gives to the track the additional drive and energy ;)

:) cheers.