tracks like Rammstein Sonne

radi6404

Can anyone recommend tracks like Rammstein - Sonne in any genre? I love the atmosphere, the aggression, the vocals. The atmosphere is deeper than in most other tracks I have heart, the track is deeper than most goa trance and only the deepest goa trance is as deep, like some mfg peaces. It is not important waht genre, but I want tracks in the same mood and with the same dence atmosphere than Rammstein - Sonne, the tracks is a true masterpeace and really incredible.

If you like the industrial sound I recommend you Fear Factory, Nine Inch Nails, Static-X, KMFDM, Atari Teenage Riot, ... Don't know a lot of names, but these groups are pretty varied. But there is only one Rammstein. :)

people have recommended all that stuff to me before, but I am talking about specific tracks rather than the groups. Most stuff you recommended has the industrial sound, the basslines and E-guitar, but it does not have the deep atmosphere and the aggressive, yet very psychedelic sound Rammstein has, that is what I like about Rammstein, the psychedelic sound, coming close to goa trance. I am looking for such sound. The track and other Rammstein tracks really let me dive deep into nature. The atmosphere is so deep that you are really pleased to hear it and it is definatly music that is great to listen to when you are travelling and so on, since the music is so deep you can really relax and after you put the headphones off or turn the speakers volume down, it is like you have been very far away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wzR6R2BF8

Here is a live version of the incredible song Sonne, and look at the comments. Other people say it is incredible aswell, that it gives you hope and takes you through good and bad days, this is better than most goa trance, since the atmosphere is just sooooo deep that it makes you think of really great thinks and after the song ends you know you have listened to music, becaue there are a handful songs out there, that can take the attention of y. our whole mind such as this song, so this truly manages to relax and feat your mind.

A bunch of cool songs:

Killing Joke - The Raven King

Mentallo & The Fixer - Stellar Cascade

Skinny Puppy - Worlock

Covenant - Call the Ships to Port

Cubanate - Oxyacetilene

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wzR6R2BF8

Here is a live version of the incredible song Sonne, and look at the comments. Other people say it is incredible aswell, that it gives you hope and takes you through good and bad days, this is better than most goa trance, since the atmosphere is just sooooo deep that it makes you think of really great thinks and after the song ends you know you have listened to music, becaue there are a handful songs out there, that can take the attention of y. our whole mind such as this song, so this truly manages to relax and feat your mind.

LOL, no I don't need to understand German for this

I always liked KMFDM better.

• 4 weeks later...