Amygdala – Modus Operandi

http://www.ektoplazm...i#comment-40801

Posted Image

01 - Yeheuan Filters (73 BPM)

02 - Ridden By The Loa (66 BPM)

03 - The Construct Oxylerator III (136 BPM)

04 - Modus Operandi (140 BPM)

05 - Mindsweeper (142 BPM)

06 - Wintermute (140 BPM)

07 - Business End (134 BPM)

08 - Made Up Mind (130 BPM)

09 - MetaMusic (Reified Mix) (132 BPM)

10 - Simstim (65 BPM)

11 - Enlightenment Cut (60 BPM)

12 - ConunDrum (110 BPM)

Ektoplazm is proud to present Modus Operandi, the long-awaited debut album by Danish producer Amygdala (Andreas Riemer Christensen). Returning to the futuristic sonic dystopia of The Sprawl (2009), Amygdala brings us further into his musical vision of the classic cyberpunk aesthetic defined in William Gibson’s Neuromancer. Blending old school Goa trance with contemporary electronic music influences, Amygdala conjures a unique cinematic style designed to mentally transport the listener to an imaginary high-tech cityscape populated by cyborg mercenaries, corporate spies, and artificial intelligences. Mastered by Colin Bennun @ The Stooodio, U.K., with photography and design by Alexander Synaptic.

Guys! Amygdala with mastering by colin oood??? Album of the year at the very last day of 2012? Quite possibly!

I don't know if you remember but his earlier tracks on various compilations, including the psynews contest one, were absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for posting this! I had no idea about Amygdala. Very nice release . I like the fact that it is orginal and psychedelic at the same time.