Goa and Psy on the iPad...is it possible?

Is it possible to make a track like the music done by Dimension 5 totally made on an iPad?

With the release of Audiobus inputs can be put through Fx, and to outputs, which include multitrack recorders ( such as Multitrack Daw, Auria ). There are also many great synths, which include Sunrizer, iPolysix, iMS 20, iElectribe, iMPC, Arctic Keys, Animoog, Magellan, NLog Pro, PPG Wavegenerator, Cassini, DrumJam, iMS 20, Yamaha Synth and Dr Drum.....and many others. In the new year Live FX will be released also.

what do you think? Are all the required tec present to make a complete mix?

if you're not talking about mostly audio playback, then i think that the ipad doesn't have nearly enough processing power for that. logic tortures me regularly with "system overload" messages on my mac and i don't think that i've gone overboard with cpu hungry synths and effect chains.

• 3 weeks later...

i find that with Diva, there's no need for real (vintage) analog hardware. i've read a discussion in another forum where during a blind test, people thought that diva sounded more analog than the minimoog itself :)

(but those samples of the analog four elektron sound very nice too; but in a wholly different/modern way)