Guest D N H

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (Greek: Γεωργιος Α. Τσουκαλος; born March 14, 1978) is a Swiss-born Greek writer, television presenter, and proponent of the idea that ancient astronauts interacted with ancient humans.[2] He is the publisher of the magazine Legendary Times, a publication with articles from Erich von Däniken (Chariots of the Gods?), David Hatcher Childress, Peter Fiebag, Robert Bauval, and Luc Bürgin, on the topic of ancient astronauts.[2]

Tsoukalos has been the director of Erich von Däniken's Center for Ancient Astronaut Research for over 12 years, and has appeared on The Travel Channel, The History Channel, the Sci-Fi Channel, the National Geographic Channel, as well as Coast to Coast AM, and is a consulting producer of the television series Ancient Aliens.[2]

Tsoukalos is a 1998 graduate of Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, with a bachelor's degree in sports information and communication.[3] He states that he is multilingual, fluent in English, Greek, German, French, and Italian.[2]

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That meme was funny until I spotted the ancient aliens dvd on the front shelf in a big box retail store and realized the number of mind numbing idiots who bought it just to see that guy. The implication being that lots of people still enjoy seeing others make asses of themselves so much so that it's mass produced for everyone's viewing pleasures. Then it stopped being funny.

That meme was funny until I spotted the ancient aliens dvd on the front shelf in a big box retail store and realized the number of mind numbing idiots who bought it just to see that guy. The implication being that lots of people still enjoy seeing others make asses of themselves so much so that it's mass produced for everyone's viewing pleasures. Then it stopped being funny.

Yea, it was never funny to me. The whole meme epidemic thing is sort of amusing but I really avoided watching that show when I could have seen it.

This surprised you?

• 1 month later...
Guest D N H

It's not funny but the reason is other than comedian shows. The macabre nightmare of an invasion has been revealed...

nk6GOji.jpg