Phenomena which cannot be explained, ever witnessed?

Guest D N H

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• Have you ever witnessed phenomena which cannot be explained?
  • Have you ever saw something which the law of (known) physics or modern knowlegde fail to determine or describe?
  • Have you ever felt anything happening that brought you into an unknown side of our reality?

Yes, yes and yes, all the time.

However, after years of study and thinking I'd say all these supernatural phenomena can be explained by science, through a new interpretation of knowledge we already have. We only need to understand that we live in a world of invisible plasmatic matter, called "dark matter". This matter however uses the very same natural forces as ours - electric, magnetic, and so on. I have been through a lot, but nothing that couldn't be explained by conversion of matter or by interaction electric fields of the visible and invisible matter.

The only difference is, that dark matter has a bit more loose atomic structure, so the atoms don't "lock in" their orbitals with ours, neither they reflect normal light. It however happily responds to conventional electric fields and likes to concentrate around and within layered conductive materials like human body. Furthermore, normal matter is just a condensed dark matter, specially in neutrons.

You could see a halfway decent compilation work on this on dapla.org

As for the secret of gravitational engine, try googling Keshe Foundation, this scientist claims to have discovered it, together with lots of other cool stuff.

• 3 months later...

For starts, it's not so unknown to some. But to others it is. And there are those who don't believe there's such thing. All deserve to be respected. But, have you ever met, or seen, or experienced, a situation or a phenomenon that is beyond this our reality? Or technology, for UFO related experiences?

I will start with my last experience: I was sleeping and I woke up - really woke up - and I saw a man by my bed, he was around 30 years old, never had seen him before. I couldn't sense his energy, friendly or not. His presence lasted around 5 seconds, then he vanished. I have a feeling about why he was there, but I need understand the reason of his presence better. Oh, I was not afraid. I was about to ask him questions when he vanished.

Yes, it was about 10 years ago. Someone merged a post-it-sized piece of paper that I had torn into 3 pieces and balled up back into the original, untorn, piece of paper while it was inside my fist. Maybe I didn't really tear it into 3 and he just made me remember that, but I have no reason to believe so, except that this experience would maybe be easier to explain in this way, because the explanation wouldn't leave the field of psychology then and therefore not necessarily invalidate common physics. I was sober at the time or at at least not more than slightly stoned, if at all.

For starts, it's not so unknown to some. But to others it is. And there are those who don't believe there's such thing. All deserve to be respected. But, have you ever met, or seen, or experienced, a situation or a phenomenon that is beyond this our reality? Or technology, for UFO related experiences?

I will start with my last experience: I was sleeping and I woke up - really woke up - and I saw a man by my bed, he was around 30 years old, never had seen him before. I couldn't sense his energy, friendly or not. His presence lasted around 5 seconds, then he vanished. I have a feeling about why he was there, but I need understand the reason of his presence better. Oh, I was not afraid. I was about to ask him questions when he vanished.

My wife had similar experiences, but not only one time, several times, by night a ghost visits her, she sees a shadow on the wall, hear a voice...

but the weird thing is : last year she started a job in a restaurant, and her boss the first he met her asked "have you ever seen the ghost?"

apparently he could feel it when looking at her ... :huh:

anyway I don't know how you didn't get scared, I would probably die from a heart attack :ph34r:

Only weird thing that happened to me : ages ago, seeing a woman not moving, wearing a long pink dress, very white face and long blak hair

she was just standing along the highway at 4.30 in the morning

my dad was driving, my mum said her sister saw the same woman here, apparently would be a place where many car accidents occured

the rational explanation would be that a woman was standing here at 4.30 in the morning, along the highway, simply because she was bored :ph34r:

No and I have wished to and been open to all my life... However altered, high, twisted or sober I have been ready... Well so I think.. They just never show..

Dmt & mushroom tykes however is a different and altogether fascinating story, still totally separate from this subject for me though.

One day...

Just this morning something strange happened to me. I was listening to the tv and I knew what they will say berfore they said it, altough I did not know the context. It was a sentence "die liwitten lesen" in German which means something like, talk clear or something like that. Anyway, I thought about that sentence 2 seconds before they said it on tv the first time, that really scared me somehow, because that could mean that I and other humans can look up the future at least short time future.

A few days ago a girl looked back tome, knowing I was looking her from behind, atloguh she could not see it with the eyes. That means that telepathic skills may exist aktually, sinc ethat is one kind of telephatic skill humans have according to magazines.

Topics merged :)

Only unexplained mystery I recall happening to my was when me and a friend saw a strange jumping object in the sky. It was pitched black, the only thing we could see was the stars, and suddenly one of them starts jumping around. It's slow movement at abrupt changes in speed, to fast for the eye to see (jumping). It stays within one area of the sky, it almost seems like it is communicating with something on the ground or something like that?! It goes on for 5-10 minutes and end with the light getting brighter, then dimmer until a shape almost is recognizable, or at least it seemed like it was possible to see some kind of reflection behind the light source. Then it disappeared...

@Manuser: I am not afraid of entities. My religion understands that they are just us, after the passing. And we also understand that when someone "appears", it is because there's something to be said or done. Most times, they want prayers. What really scares the s**t out of me are roaches and live people. Ghosts can't kill you, thieves can.

@Shpongle: anxiety is a huge barrier. The more you want to see, the less chances you have. If you think you're ready for that, I suggest you practice astral projection - it's one of the easiest portals to cross. However, I warn you: there are things out there you must be prepared to understand and deal with.

Ufo-wise, I have never seen one. But my mother saw one when she was a teenager and lived on a farm. At that time there was no planes, no baloons, but she says that she and all her family saw a shiny round object going up and down for hours in the sky. She never saw anything similar after.

When I was a teenager I had a particular guitar pick that was my favorite. One day, weeks after I'd lost it, I was driving down the road and caught motion out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head and saw it fall to the floor of the car from a point a few inches above the seat. There was nowhere it could have fallen from that I would have missed seeing it. As far as I'm concerned it appeared out of nowhere in mid-air.

@Manuser: I am not afraid of entities. My religion understands that they are just us, after the passing. And we also understand that when someone "appears", it is because there's something to be said or done. Most times, they want prayers. What really scares the s**t out of me are roaches and live people. Ghosts can't kill you, thieves can.

@Shpongle: anxiety is a huge barrier. The more you want to see, the less chances you have. If you think you're ready for that, I suggest you practice astral projection - it's one of the easiest portals to cross. However, I warn you: there are things out there you must be prepared to understand and deal with.

Ufo-wise, I have never seen one. But my mother saw one when she was a teenager and lived on a farm. At that time there was no planes, no baloons, but she says that she and all her family saw a shiny round object going up and down for hours in the sky. She never saw anything similar after.

A lot of reports about UFO sithtings and also videos which are declared real. But the strange thing is, why have they not contacted us so we can have first contact to them. People say they excelerate extremly fast, they for sure have special engines.

Guest D N H

Maybe many of these UFO presences are secret projects belonging to secret agencies, military or government groups. Technology has advanced but in a few closed hands and maybe for strategical/military plans.

The technological theory about this technological advanced state involving electricity, magnetism/dynamic fields & vacuum has been known as the "PLANTIER" theory, by captain Plantier (Forces Aeriennes Francaises, 1953).

But again there's another topic solely for the UFO case..

Another UFO sighting - Searching for UFOs origins

Guest D N H

Yes, many of these are not fake indeed. The people in the place of a video or a photograph don't notice anything weird or paranormal, but the lens captures the images or the motion. Research tends to believe that this is a physical phenomenon not a person's spirit presence but the remains of a strong -life&death- emotional situation in the environment. Acoustic activity is as well observable which within time looses its intensity and frequency until it's gone.

Another similar physical phenomenon is the invisible "energy vortex".

BQRCEOz.jpg

(Hera's Temple, Heraion)