Nintendo 8 Bit - Renegade 8

amithaba_buddha

great, it just sounds like real videogame music!!! try the intro of this popular track: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z7omu2UNVA

feels like mega Alex Kid deja vu :P

you really make all that stuff yourself? using no midi files? some great arrangements you've made then!

do you use samples from games in them? or do you downgrade real voice samples to 8bit quality or what?

great, it just sounds like real videogame music!!! try the intro of this popular track: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z7omu2UNVA

feels like mega Alex Kid deja vu :P

you really make all that stuff yourself? using no midi files? some great arrangements you've made then!

do you use samples from games in them? or do you downgrade real voice samples to 8bit quality or what?

Haha Frozen Dream , thanks a million , you don't know how proud that makes me feel having you confirming it sounds really out a videogame :) which was one of my main goals , to sound really really authentic since i'm faithful to the bone on what concerns my projects.

Will check that shortly.

Yes , all by myself , midi files? NO WAY! I compose \ write this stuff all by myself , it's 100% original work .

Basically I can get any sample , convert it to DPCM (Delta Pulse Code Modulation) which is the only way that the NES can play 'wav' files.

I'm using drums from Castlevania , Bucky O'Hare , Bass from Journey To Silius , Final Mission and so on..

EDIT: just checked your link , not a bad tune btw , the intro is sorta with marimbas , guess it's the exotic feeling that reminds you of alex kidd ;)