Title: Double Reaction EP

Label: Iono Music

Date: 22-06-2010

Style: Progressive Trance

Tracklist:

1. Double Reaction

2. Light In Motion

3. Inside The Madness

Here's a great EP I discovered recently. After hearing Xshade's and Loopstep's 'From Another Planet', it wasn't long before I looked up more stuff from these producers. I ended up getting this EP and I can't say I'm disappointed. All the tracks have more of a darker feel to it. Still very slick with one touch effects with focus on the atmosphere. I must say Double Reaction really awakened near the end. It was almost like the melodies were hiding out a little, to give me a nice surprise for being lost in the track as long as I was.

There guys have got everything in there hands by making these tracks as tight and compact as they did. When they think the time is right they make you speed up, slow down. Whatever suits the moment and whatever can surprise you. Light In Motion and Inside The Madness are no different. They use a bit of a deeper approach to make everything unfold near the end. You have to take your time when listening to this kind of stuff, nothing cheap and commercial to be found here. Great job!

Links:

http://www.beatport....ction-ep/254999