Lunar Dawn - Kolovrat (Neogoa)

Free download: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/lunar-dawn-kolovrat

Full Kolovrat samples here:

https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/kolovrat

Neogoa is proud to present the new upcoming album by Lunar Dawn duo entitled 'Kolovrat'. Since the release of Blessings From Irij single and remix album, Lunar Dawn defined their new material, being mostly inspired by colorful ancient Slavic folklore, mythology and rich culture. Kolovrat has been crafted during the 3 years time-frame with 10 previously unreleased tracks, including two collaboration works (with well-known Croatian ethno/neofolk band - Svarica and beautiful downtempo song 'Morana' featuring Jasmina on vocals). Prepare yourself for unique experience of Goa trance music created with playfulness, emotion and passion, things that are typical for Balkan peninsula.

Mastering by PsiloCybian | Artwork illustration by Arkadiy Tronets | Artwork design by Richpa

10985365_349045545284085_522572533757226

11046709_349045658617407_620093401244325

23k6io6.jpg

Artist: Lunar Dawn
Album: Kolovrat
Label: Neogoa Records
Style: Goa Trance
Format: Digital (WAV/FLAC/MP3)
Cat.Num: NEOG037
Tracks: 10
Lenght: 91 Min
Date: March 2015

Mastering by: PsiloCybian (Croatia)
Illustrations by: Arkadiy Tronets (Russia)
Artwork design by: Richpa at Neogoa Design (Croatia)

Tracklist:

1. Perun's Stones (feat. Svarica)
  2. Golden Arms Of Kresnik
  3. Svantevit (Part I: White Horse And Prophecy)
  4. Svarog's Celestial Fire
  5. Metamorphosis Of Veles
  6. Svantevit (Part II: Temple Of Arkona)
  7. Zorya
  8. Rebirth Of Jarilo
  9. Blessings From Irij (2015 Mix)
  10. Into Morana's Cold Kingdom (feat. Jasmina)

All tracks written and produced by Lunar Dawn (Kristijan Ilišinović and Saša Prečanica).
Live instruments on track #1 by Svarica (Damir Markotić)
Vocals on track #10 by Jasmina Draženović

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your feedback guys! At the moment we're working very hard to deliver as much as possible interesting details in sound and concept of this release. We're aiming to have some lyrics featured on one song and there are many talented people involved in the creation of this album, since we want to have the proper representation of the ancient Slavic mythology aswell as some other creative and talented people featured in the album making process. Final tracklisting should be determined in the upcoming days and I hope we will announce it very soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you man, glad you like it. I tought it would be fun idea to make a promotional poster for album :)

For all people who liked Blessings From Irij track I got good news, well there is another epic-melodic trance tune on the album which I can't stop listening for couple of days and we hope we will have a mixdown ready in upcoming days so we can share it with public. At this moment album is at 85% finished, some tracks needs some changes in arrangement, other are already in phase of mixing and one needs vocals to be recorded. I'm also working on visuals for the album aswell as preparation of texts and lyrics. This thing is going to be huge and it's gonna have special mastering treatment ;)

• Like 2

Thank you man, glad you like it. I tought it would be fun idea to make a promotional poster for album :)

For all people who liked Blessings From Irij track I got good news, well there is another epic-melodic trance tune on the album which I can't stop listening for couple of days and we hope we will have a mixdown ready in upcoming days so we can share it with public. At this moment album is at 85% finished, some tracks needs some changes in arrangement, other are already in phase of mixing and one needs vocals to be recorded. I'm also working on visuals for the album aswell as preparation of texts and lyrics. This thing is going to be huge and it's gonna have special mastering treatment ;)

518565.gif

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Full Kolovrat samples here:

https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/kolovrat

Neogoa is proud to present the new upcoming album by Lunar Dawn duo entitled 'Kolovrat'. Since the release of Blessings From Irij single and remix album, Lunar Dawn defined their new material, being mostly inspired by colorful ancient Slavic folklore, mythology and rich culture. Kolovrat has been crafted during the 3 years time-frame with 10 previously unreleased tracks, including two collaboration works (with well-known Croatian ethno/neofolk band - Svarica and beautiful downtempo song 'Morana' featuring Jasmina on vocals). Prepare yourself for unique experience of Goa trance music created with playfulness, emotion and passion, things that are typical for Balkan peninsula.

Mastering by PsiloCybian | Artwork illustration by Arkadiy Tronets | Artwork design by Richpa

10985365_349045545284085_522572533757226

11046709_349045658617407_620093401244325

• Like 1

You should be. This album is not released yet that it is already unique. Can't wait !

What matters the most, at least to me personally is the fact that many people outside the Goa trance circle or even better psychedelic trance in general are very keen to check this album and download it when it comes out. We had couple of streamings already and when you hear the complete thing, you really can feel something magical, with three years or so that has been put into thoose 90 minutes of music... and people recognize that. I don't have any doubts about this release, it has been on my playlist for so much time that I consider it to be a classic already, especially knowing the fact how many different people were connected through Kolovrat in it's creative process. I guess it is the core/essence of this release, connecting people.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...