2012/2013 Countdown...what are you gonna do?

Procyon

It is almost there. What are you gonna do this 31st December?

Me, gonna fly on the 24th to the South of Brazil to spend the holidays in my parents-in-law farm, a nice place with a strong Germanic influence, and where the weather is nicer that in Central Brazil. Returning on January 4th. In short, a rural countdown, which is nice for me. I love the countryside.

For those in Japan, here's something you can't miss:

http://www.psychedel...m/product/12987

Notice that MASA is gonna play a Goa set. Wish I was there.

Sorry for prying guys, but you mean you're doing nothing with your friends and families. Right? ;)

But if you're alone, I can get you two invites for a men-only party. If this is not your cake, then what about a girls-only party? Well, they're butchers actually and much more macho than you two together, but they're girls anyway. Let me know when you make up your minds ;)

Sorry for prying guys, but you mean you're doing nothing with your friends and families. Right? ;)

Exactly, invitations enough, that's not the problem, but the lack of motivation is the problem,

and I'm saving money until June like I have never saved before, so every day counts...

party at my place!

cops will prob be around again like last year, cracked the neighbors window playing a green nuns track i think!

friend in next suburb could hear it!

awesome! :lol:

my fiance might come for new years here , everything shuts very early , hoping they keep the clubs open till late... otherwise my place . lets see how it goes...

But if you're alone, I can get you two invites for a men-only party. If this is not your cake, then what about a girls-only party? Well, they're butchers actually and much more macho than you two together, but they're girls anyway. Let me know when you make up your minds ;)

Hey thanks for the invitation. At 31/12 I'll work until 22:30. Then there's this big family dinner that I'm trying to avoid each year, cause I hate family gatherings filled with Greek music and people wearing suits and ties like someone has died.

In sort I hate new year's eve,

Eat. Drink. Eat. Smoke. Fuck. Sleep

GG.

haha hopefully something like this :D score some champagne and bluntz, and play a killer set at someone's newyears homeparty (antwerp region, belgium, you're all invited :D), i hope the cops don't show up and the place doesn't get burned down :ph34r: after all its just another night but some people like to abuse the occasion to drink themselves near comatose, which is damn a shame -_-

I'll be in Brazil as well first time ever with my family; we will spend 2 weeks because we have a wedding and well because when u go to Brazil u can't stay for a weekend, it makes no sense coming from Europe. So I'll be in the North of Brazil for Xmas and in the South in Florianopolis for NYE, it's going to be very strange as I don't like to be in a hot place during Xmas holidays but on the other hand.... can't be too bad :)

@draeke: you're going to two extremes: the North is very hot this time of year, but not so much right now, as the rainy season has just started. And Florianopolis is one of the most European influenced cities, in some places you can still hear people speaking in Polish, German and Ukranian. Besides being one of the most rich and beautiful.

I'm going to Berlin with 8 friends! :)

I have to play on a party too there, with a great line up... So during new year I will dance my ass off! :)

Any guys here from Berlin by accident? I want some good hints of what to do :) We'll stay 6 days :)

hi anoebis, looks like an amazing nye-rock where you'll go. wish you fun there. a friend once told me about a freaking labyrinth in an occupied building which is also used for partys and other events. can't tell you much more than that but it sounded totally interesting, scaring and frightening if you wanna get lost in a strange dark world - haha. i will definitely go there the next time when i'm in berlin. the club/bar/building is called the Wilde Renate, the labyrinth is this here i think. have a look and ask around, for sure some people at the party will know it and can tell you more.

on topic: i don't know yet what to do but i don't care this time, will surely end at some party - so, all of you who survive the world's end have a good time, cheers !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno what I'll be doing. Probably sitting at home reflecting on another pointless year in which I accomplished nothing.

In the end I went to a party at some friends' house. It was lovely.