PsyDreamz!

Starkraver

It happened again yesterday! Whenever I sleep with my headphones on (listenin to KDD or psykovsky, I get sleep very quickly with their tracks :D) I end up waking with "WTF was that dream"face. I mean it's crazy. Yesterday I had this dream where I was trying to find my way into my own city,i meet a kid, who helps me,in exchange of a strawberry (I hate strawberry's why them? Idk) while moving in that path, I meet a man, who advises me to go in the opp direction.. I'm f'in loopin in my dream :/ shit scared, trying to find my way back into my own city!! :(

Such weird shit happens everytime I doze off listening to goa/or any psy.. Rock it's completely normal, but Goa/Psy always fucks it up! Does it happen to u too? Or am I just being crazy? :/

when ever i fall asleep like that i have dreams very similar to the movie by john carpenter "they live"

but the weirdos are more reptile looking, and much more brutal, nightmares really

but you can blame the rothschild zionists for that

fuckers!

whats the coralation, (shakes his head)

to much digging up the dirt on whats really going on in the world

and to much psytrance i reckon

but you can blame the rothschild zionists for that

fuckers!

whats the coralation, (shakes his head)

True that! I can blame anyone. (fuck u bitch! Thanks 2 u I missed KDD's performance!! My ex)

But it's not the 1st time, this shit happens everytime. It gets weirder n weirder.. No psytrance-calm, peaceful dreams, with psytrance they're scary,twisted n kinda stupid :D

On other tht, may be I just need 2 get back 2 smoking pot :) (man! I miss it)

Sideffect, so u've never fallen asleep while listening to a song?! Strange. Must be some kind of Sideffect :D

:D

off course I do, but at the background, not with headphones.

Also I think my headphones will be broken the morning after from rolling over :unsure:

No background equipments for me:/ so I'm used to sleepin with my headphones/earphones. Try it. If u get a fucked up crazy dream.. Then that's it! Theory proved, psytrance rapes the Dream center in our brain :D

Also I think my headphones will be broken the morning after from rolling over :unsure:

I lost my Bose earphones like that :( after that I started using cheap 10$ earphones at night :D one learns from stupid mistakes !!

Listening to music when sleeping can be great, it can take you to exciting places. But I kind of agree with Sideeffects... for me external sound sources is an annoying element for me when trying to sleep.

My friend. Have u been to India.?

I would rather listen to what I want while sleeping, than hear the stupid neighbours quarell in the afternoon as well as night :/