Dimension 5 - Trans-Addendum (Suntrip Rec.)

Guest antic

You guys find out every change we make on the site... within 2 hours... psynews for the win! :D héhé... :)

Anyway, the release will be early february/late january because Arabesque is closed at the moment...

But in the mean time, enjoy the samples, enjoy the Suntrip sales and... happy new year and merry Christmas and all that :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD27/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, all the samples seem to be downloadable with the exception of the last two. Samples are awesome, this is another milestone in goa trance. Great cover, huge tracks. Having this and Live in athens in two months is a dream coming true! Thanks you suntrip, thank you dat!

• 3 weeks later...

The release date is delayed a little... It will be at the very beginning of february... Sorry about that, it's caused by the holidays! :)

One of the next days I will announce the second, limited Dimension 5 cd, with all their best vinyls cuts and hard to find tracks :) It's now being mastered! :) And hopefully it will come around the 23th of february! :)

The release date is delayed a little... It will be at the very beginning of february... Sorry about that, it's caused by the holidays! :)

One of the next days I will announce the second, limited Dimension 5 cd, with all their best vinyls cuts and hard to find tracks :) It's now being mastered! :) And hopefully it will come around the 23th of february! :)

Purple Om :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

As a long time huge fan of Dimension 5, I was waiting for this to happen for a decade or so. :) Samples sound extremely good, beyond all my expectations. "Alpha particles" melodies sound like an early version of "Limitless Dimension" (Gate 2 mix?). Will be challenging to find a better release in 2013. Only one regret though: total time: 65:04 min. Where is the 9th track? :P

As a long time huge fan of Dimension 5, I was waiting for this to happen for a decade or so. :) Samples sound extremely good, beyond all my expectations. "Alpha particles" melodies sound like an early version of "Limitless Dimension" (Gate 2 mix?). Will be challenging to find a better release in 2013. Only one regret though: total time: 65:04 min. Where is the 9th track? :P

Maybe is a hidden bonus track? ;)

Fingers crossed!

i'm going to be very honest with you... We had more tracks from "back in the days", but only those 8 tracks were superb quality... The others were (imo?) clearly less good, and I wanted this release to be perfect! So it was a matter of choice... Placing 1 less good track in between, or 1 cd with only superb tracks... My choice was made pretty easily...

Also, don't forget Transstellar is coming soon too (I will make an announcement soon), otherwise we would have taken a track from here... :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Then it was the right choice: quality over quantity, this is Suntrip usual motto. :) I'm very excited about those two upcoming releases and it will be a D5 year for sure. :)

Really looking forward to this.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ordered at Suntrip webshop! :) Thank you very much, I'm extremely grateful that you made this happen!! :) One question I'm curious to ask about the album, but the booklet will probably answer to it: was Christer (RA) involved in any of the "Second Phaze" style tracks?