Dimension 5 - Trans-Addendum (Suntrip Rec.)

Guest antic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ gO Go gO sUnTrIpPeRs ~
All the Best for this Super Release

Here we are again with the next Suntrip cd! We are at number 27 (!!) :)

And we are back with an instant classic! A group all of you know and launched many of you to space since the 90's... Dimension 5!!! :)

We made a great deal with the guys to release 2 (!) cds of them... The first cd will be this one: Trans-Addendum... A cd filled with magical tracks of the 90's... Tracks that were still lying around and were never released for an odd reason! Time to show them to the world we thought! All the info is below... but first some info about the other cd :)

The second cd will be a cd called Trans-Stellar. A cd with all their vinyl and hard to get cd-tracks on one cd! (this is better then paying 70€ for a vinyl with 1 great track you didn't have). We expect this cd to be released in february... The same way as Innerspace... limited (300 copies probably), only via the Suntrip site.

But, back to Trans-Addendum! :) We are now finishing the artwork and hope to release it around mid january! :) Samples will be available in a week or two on the Suntrip site (we'll update you, don't worry) and the tracklist will look as follow:

Dimension 5 - Trans-Addendum

1. Altair

2. Zarkon

3. Strange Phenomena

4. Return to the Source

5. Caprica

6. Synthonic Switch

7. Alpha Particles

8. Deep Space 5D (Thai Rmx)

Release Date: Middle of january

Mastering: Tim Schuldt

Amount of copies: 1000

Distribution: as usual... Arabesque! :)

Enjoy, and expect more info soon... :)

E P I C

Though cant you please get colin oood to master something for once? Pleaseee?

Honestly? No... We were always happy of Tim Schuldt! Besides, I can assure you this one is mastered with more dynamics then Transdimensional :) No reason to change what's good...

@Padmapani, they will have in stock live in Athens as I have received an order from SunTrip, so sure, you can buy it from them, but they will get the stock later this month, so if you are on a rush to get it, you can buy it from the DAT online store. The selling price will be the same for both stores.

I'm really looking forward to this one... and taking note of that second one which will be limited to 300 copies like InnerSpace. No more almost missing out on a limited release! :-P

The second cd will be a cd called Trans-Stellar. A cd with all their vinyl and hard to get cd-tracks on one cd! (this is better then paying 70€ for a vinyl with 1 great track you didn't have). We expect this cd to be released in february... The same way as Innerspace... limited (300 copies probably), only via the Suntrip site.

I believe that there will be more than 300 psychoheads who will want to grab a copy. The important though, i believe, is to make it available through distributors.

I really like they decided to change full on basses in old school ones :)

Simply amazing, like is made back in middle 90s, can't wait!

It's because these tracks were made back then :P