DJ Raijin - A Waking Dream

IronSun

Here you go, another mixtape by me! This time I ventured much more into newer Goa territory, heavily influenced by two of my favorite labels Cronomi and Suntrip. More info on the set and the tracklist can be found inside the link ^^ have fun and remember: comments are more than welcome!

http://www.mixcloud.com/ironsun/a-waking-dream/

Thanks, that means a lot to me, coming from you! My biggest goal with this set was that even with newer Goa you can tell a very nice evolving story: proof that neo-goa is not all the same and/or lacks innovation. I think this storytelling aspect of Goa is one of the key-elements of why I love this music so much... You can basically create an entire new world inhabited by all sorts of creatures by mixing together a few tracks, whether it is old stuff or new stuff...Goa forever!

I could try uploading it on soundcloud again... The problem is that I had a copyright-infringement warning the last time I tried to upload a set on soundcloud... Which is why I made a mixcloud profile in the first place. I have noticed that people are less inclined to listen to mixes when they are not available for download and a part of me understands that... and the other part thinks it's a pity because I want as much people as possible to listen to my mixes... Anyway, I'll see what I can do tomorrow ^^ Thanks for the interest!