JBC Arkadii - Sounds From Tomorrow (CD, album)

Updates updates updates! It's out NOW! :D

Buy mp3/wav at http://www.junodownload.com/products/jbc-arkadii-sounds-from-tomorrow/2193093-02/

Buy CD at http://www.beatspace.com/7508/Sita+Records/JBC+ARKADII/Sounds+From+Tomorrow/detail.aspx

iisrOfNfvnjrY.png

Sita Rec dives into spring season with the long-awaited debut album of one of their most prosperous and uprising inhouse artists, JBC Arkadii. Hailing from the faraway realms of Ussuriysk, Russia, situated on the crossroad between eastern and western influences, Arkadii Tronets gathered his inspiration to craft a unique style of Nitzhogoa, with a finely tuned ear for production quality. This ultimately resulted in "Sounds From Tomorrow", an anthology of his most melodic and memorable tracks he patiently wrote during the past years. So tune in, buckle up and prepare yourself for a flight into deep space, towards a new home of ever-expanding universes and never-fading stars.

• 2 months later...

Elias would like to apologize for delays. The mastering and artwork are both done so eagelry waiting how long itll take beatspace to get it out now.

And on my signature youll find a promotional banner.. it's the first I've ever done lol.

• 1 month later...

That cover looks pretty average to me, I could do way better... =P (I wish)

Im actually not that fused over most cover art but that really does look cool

Cant wait, releases for Sita & Phototropic are looking awesome.

Agneton - Your album for me was best in 2012, brilliant stuff. Thank you =)

I personally really enjoy the colourfulness and spacey-ness of the cover (wait til you see the inlay etc...mmm sweetness!).

Straydogs, thanx for your remark!! Feel free to leave a review in the appropriate topic, it's flattering to hear ^^

All of you, thanx for your interest in Sita, and I really think JBC Arkadii deserves to be released in a full album! Not only is his style really well-sounding and professional, but his melodies are so sweet oriental...definetely a Nitzhogoa artist imo! :)

FYI, the release will also be distributed in mp3 and wav, of course! :)

• 4 weeks later...