How to delete an account here ?

Guest E-Mantra

Stop blowing things out of proportions. If you really want your account deleted, fine - I've already forwarded it to an Admin - but you have an option to take a break - i.e. leave and not log in for as long as you like.

And calm down, this is just silly.

Have you considered what kind of message you send to the community by wanting to have your account deleted over something like an artwork? Why is it so hard to, instead of picking a fight and/or running away just communicate with each other? In a way that both parties understand the other? Isn't this one of the virtues this scene always has held high? And even so, what if the one side refuses to think reasonably.... just be the bigger man! You have nothing to lose after all... We're all in it for the love of the music, are we not?

btw... I am not picking any side here since I don't know the entire story.

Have you considered what kind of message you send to the community by wanting to have your account deleted over something like an artwork? Why is it so hard to, instead of picking a fight and/or running away just communicate with each other? In a way that both parties understand the other? Isn't this one of the virtues this scene always has held high? And even so, what if the one side refuses to think reasonably.... just be the bigger man! You have nothing to lose after all... We're all in it for the love of the music, are we not?

btw... I am not picking any side here since I don't know the entire story.

+1. Later on we all go and get drunk..... ^_^

Guest E-Mantra

dude...he starts to post on forums /facebook that vimana is not professional and stuffs..

and he was understood wrong my email..i think i stated clear my point in previews topic..

I still don't get why you want your account to be banned? What does psynews as a community have to do with your problem with richpa? What is the message you are trying to send by wanting your account to be deleted?

It is clear that Richpa feels wronged by you in some way. If that is because he misunderstood your email then it seems to me the whole thing is rather easy to solve? Why the drama?

My deepest appologies for pointing out injustice towards my work, that note was pointed to Emmanuel, not to Vimana or anybody else, I feel sorry for doing such a foolish act publicly, but if we don't start pointing to problems, we can expect that something similar by somebody else or to somebody else will happen, we should learn in our own mistakes, if my post anyhow insulted you, I feel sorry, there's no need for deleting your account.

seconded, post hot girls and stop the drama!