Famous overdriven pad

I dont mean to come off as arrogant. But I still think my advice is good. You worry to much about what synth made the sound rather than focusing on process behind achieving the sound you want with a versatile synthesizer. I'm sure you have one of those in your collection of vsti. You've made many topics like this but the truth is the best way to get these answers is through trial and error. my 2 cents

It is good to know what other people do when they produce. Other wise you would have no idea how to make a particular type of sound.

I have spend many days just experimenting with sounds, but that is no substitute for knowing what other producers really do.

Of course, and this is the purpose of a forum, sharing and discussing. I have spent most of my week-ends playing around with my synths over the last 15 years. So many combinations are possible. You have the rough idea how to achieve the sound you want, but it's almost impossible to reach the same sound. Sometimes, someone happens to know how to reach it, and sometimes there is actually a technique that you may not be aware of. For instance, in the beginning, when I began music, I didn't know how to create an acid sound. I just didn't have the right tool (a Roland E-86 rompler, no disto), and no one was there to tell me (back then, I didn't have the Internet). This is why I believe deeply in sharing knowledge.