::: FLOATING SPIRALS ::: -Various Artists- ::: - OUT NOW! - ::: Compiled by E-Mantra :::

what do you want me to do..to fall on your feet and say im sory because u said trash things on yopur facebook like a child ?

instead of contacting me

My facebook is public, only 'trash' I've posted there was when Agneton asked what happened and I gave him a link to this topic. Compilation was DG I and when I asked you will you be able to participate you told that you don't do for free and if I need a track I have to give 100 euros for it because you were in tough situation, I told you that I can't afford that much money and I thank you for your time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest E-Mantra

Take your time! :P Dimension 5 and Ra will be released first as well, so you have the time to make this the biggest acidic crazy more darkish goa album in 15 years :)

u'll have it master

Guest E-Mantra

well..maybe now that we clear these out and filled this forum with crap from both sides..somebody ( admin) should erase my acc to sleep in peace please

and i was having finnaly a good day with my friends today..damn..

Guest E-Mantra

ok..so thank you all for following my music for several years ..

im out of here not to create more conflicts like this..

psynews- my brother since so many years everyday

stay tuned for Arcana 2...i will deliver u all some tuned that be remembered//

peace upon u all..

Indeed. I just wanted to leave my deepest appologie to all users who went through this 'drama', especially to thoose who are here just for the music and this great compilation, so I'm so sorry for being bitchy about my own stuff and some injustice that I've experienced by Emmanuel, you don't need to read this kind of stuff in your favorite psytrance forum, right. One more time, good luck with compilation, to all involved.

Oh my, how immature guys, one goes ape shit before finding out facts and accusing the other person, while the other person goes ape shit and asks his account to be deleted over one fight with other member.

How lame guys...

You throw shit at other without looking into details only when there is actually NOTHING involved in the fights, goo old PsyNews drama was all about going ape shit over nothing and not some real things :lol:

Yeah, well, I'd be pissed too if artwork I created would be used wrongly without even a notification. Those were not his terms and he can say whatever the hell he wants about someone not abiding by his conditions.

But that's that. Proceed on topic.

So I finally found this...

And I read through it and I must say thank you to you guys for letting the public participate. It actually feels good (to an extent -- surely it would be better if there was no argument) to read this discussion.

I don't wanna share my opinion on it now, what has been done has been done anyway ... I just find it good as an input for others who maybe also are planning or are working on a release to possibly avoid the pitfalls of misunderstandings like this.

And it also shows that the scene is not happiness and candyfloss all the time -- even though we know that, in these moments it's tangible.

This thread needs to be deleted instead of disabling accounts and you guys should solve it through pm's now.

the first post that actually makes sense in this topic!

Public flamewars never solve anything, on the contrary...

On topic:

looking forward to the release, seems good ;)

looking forward to the release, seems good ;)

no need to look foward to it. it's already out there. they did both agree it was essentially a free release, didn't they? ;). the question is: do the featured artists all see it the same way?

as much as i like reading through some psynews drama every now and then, i think it's pretty sad, that e-mantra's gone. richpa and him have both contributed and still contribute a lot to the already small goa scene and this board is more or less the centre of the goa scene on the internets.

and thanks to technossomy, who iirc had a perfectly good reason to start another flame thread like this but didn't.

• 4 weeks later...

Floating spiral is the first compilation selected by E-Mantra, carefully ordered in a floating travel between down tempo, ambient and goachill world. This album presents deep sounds, creating an introspective mood. Emerging with shining and cosmic textures, it transports the listener in a beautiful trance. A journey between light and shadow, earth and sky. Like a labyrinth, the tracks of this compilation uphold a continuous gap of different ambiances and mixed feelings.

From one perspective, one can hear tunes which represent a morning atmosphere and a shining feeling of trance. Deep and melodic, they offer light and sparks :

03.Blue Bliss – Nexus

04.Artifact303 – Creation

07.Reasonandu - Undone Fragments

08.E-Mantra - Kaleidoscope Clouds

09.Dense – Remount

10. Tentura - Rain of Ligh

Just as profound, the compilation also includes tracks which develop ''darker'' and more ''classic'' tones and characterize the night side of the goa-trance :

01.Hotep - A Stranger in the Fog

02. Cabeiri - The 5th Element

05.Suufi Astrolab – Arcturus

06.Psygone - Surrender to the Source

E-mantra succeeds in offering its public with a floating mood of dawn and dusk, sunshine and moon beams. Track by track, one is brought to life, tasting different worlds and moving around a circle of feelings. A floating spiral through light and shadow, between day and night.

• 2 months later...

we are going through a time of spiritual uprising, don't miss it

+1

Btw look at the dates. This argument was in November, 2012.

TO Richpa and E-Mantra:

Guys, I have disagreements with people too. I handle stuff privately, over the phone, IM, e-mail, or in person (for me the latter works the best but isn't possible for everyone depending on location).

That said - NOT on public forums (threads) or the likes. None of you are bad people. Both of you explained your views.

You're adults. Grow up.

And will a someone please EDIT this thread. The BS on the first few pages side tracked album MUSIC focus.