::: FLOATING SPIRALS ::: -Various Artists- ::: - OUT NOW! - ::: Compiled by E-Mantra :::

Guest E-Mantra

Well he's already credited you in the post and he says the webpage isn't up for another month.

ya..he just realised what he has done..and now he has nothing to say..just to send bad energy to me again ..hehe..i love this guy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya..he just realised what he has done..and now he has nothing to say..just to send bad energy to me again ..hehe..i love this guy

OK, you asked for it, I was polite with you from the very beginning, even my note here doesn't have anything against this V/A, artists or anything, it's against your ways of making a deal and not being honest. It doesn't matter will this V/A earn 1$ or 10k $, it's a commercial release and I don't do artworks pro-bono for commercial releases. IN MY EMAIL I MADE YOU CLEAR THAT, and the only reason why I decided to help you because I liked the idea and it was Vimana (as a new label) new release. Now, when you're in such a love for 'this guy' and his negative let see some details:

YOU

Good Day..

First of all i want to congratulate for your drawings..

I decided to make a free VA with psybient projects some times ago..i gathered all the tracks..i have them mastered..

but the only problem is that we dont have a cover..

some friends of mine guided me to ask if you can help us...

the only thing we can provide is ofc the tracks in advance and also when we have the vimana webpage ready to put you there as a vimana drawing artist..

if you cant halp us no problem..really..we can try here at vimana to make something but we only music makers not grafic designers :)

thank you very much

regards

ME

Greetings,

Thanks for kind words regarding my work over the Neogoa Design HQ, I'm really honored. Usually I don't work for free anymore (exception is benefit releases), especially because the fact that there is pretty much solid demand regarding my graphics and basiclly I don't have that much of free time, but maybe I can do something for you, it depends on few things:

- Is it physical release?

- What kind of artwork do you need (for digital release it usually goes front/inlay, for physical releases it goes with complete set (front/inlay/backside/tray/disc...)?

- Is it commercial or free release?

- What is a deadline for artwork?

Let me know the details and I'll let you know am I gonna be able to help you out with your release.

P.S. - Looking forward to check Vimana Records creations :)

Kind regards,

Ivan/Richpa

YOU:

Thank you very much for quick answer..

yes its free..we need only a front cover :)

a simple one..no need hard stuffs inside ..we dont have money yet for a physical release :|

we will see next year..

we have Artifact303/Psygone/E-Mantra/Tentura etc..and a lot more good artists on va :)

name of Va Floating Spirals

genre: ambient/psybient

the deadline is 5 november

if you decide to help us i will send you tonight all the tracks to have an ideea :) as right now im not in the studio..

thank you very much

YOU (again)

so my good friend..can u help us?

regards

ME

I will help you, expect artwork during the next weekend.

Best regards

Ivan/Richpa

YOU:

1000 thx :)

ME:

This is what I made, let me know do you like it. If so I'll do some colour adjustment and add text for compilation.

Peace

YOU:

oh..man i like it :D

can u write on it Floating Spirals ?

name of the va ..:D

thank you very much man

YOU AGAIN:

and if you can change colors to green it willbe great :D

ME:

Working on it.

ME (AGAIN):

Ok, here it is:

Size: 1132x1132 px

Resolution: 72dpi

Type: Digital JPGE/RGB

Price: Free

Design:

Project: NEOGOA DESIGN

Author: Ivan Parić / Richpa

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neogoadesign

Email: iparic70@gmail.com

YOU

oh man..you save us..thank you so much..

this is perfect,...the realease date will be 5 of november i gues..

i will send you all the info..and also va :D

kind regards

ME:

I'm glad I helped, good luck with the release and yeah, let me know the details when they're finished.

Best regards

SO, YOU CLEARLY lied to me multiple times without any reason and manipulated with my working time, because of this I had to decline a guy for a flyer for his party, and I think in the end I don't need to learn anybody some basics of doing a PR for compilation or a release, if I gave you my contact details you as a presenter should post my full name and contact details (nickname and other things are optional) - that is a standard in every serious label.

I'm not spreading any negative energy dude, I'm just giving facts here. No need to be rude.

It seems to me the problem was solved when e-mantra put you in the credits... Shit happens... If he righted your wrong you might as well do the same and apologize on fb and so on that vimana records isn't that unprofessional after all? Since it seems that e-mantra is worried about the image of the label... I hate to see this being fought out at psynews though.

Guest E-Mantra

im the rude one?

so all this for your name being on there..???

FOR THE 3/st timesyou havent mention in no email that i should post all the info...as i said before

even more..as u can see..no artist in there have the full name emails and etc..but only u now request that to me..lol

when u want to help dont come after to say your problems..really.

and u said u make this for the scene

Guest E-Mantra

It seems to me the problem was solved when e-mantra put you in the credits... Shit happens... If he righted your wrong you might as well do the same and apologize on fb and so on that vimana records isn't that unprofessional after all? Since it seems that e-mantra is worried about the image of the label... I hate to see this being fought out at psynews though.

man..he is the only one having all the info ..even he was not requested me..read the emails..

NO artist have the emails/other contacts because its not a physycal cd ..

and dont worry ..you will be on vimana webpage as i said..even u shit on the label

Well you should have informed him if the release was going commercial since he made his stance pretty clear about doing free releases only, you guys could've worked something out when you changed the plan.

You both have wasted enough time and energy here which could have been spent doing what you guys do best.

This thread needs to be deleted instead of disabling accounts and you guys should solve it through pm's now.

Guest E-Mantra

the compilation its free on 1000 webpages..you can check it

everybody can download it for free

today digital is same like free

i have 3 ep's release out there and in 3 years almost no sellings as digital

well..today is better to post bad things on facebook then talking to me..

even i havent return him bad words..

Now you're making fool of people who are actually supporting artists and labels with discrediting their efforts to be fair, to give money for music they're enjoying. Because of thoose people Zen added places/links where people can support compilation, not steal or download, and yeah according to all universal music industry regulations that's called commercial release and you just CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG. I don't care how much you're earning or anything, that's not a point of this disscussion.

Guest E-Mantra

again u're out of the topic here

from being upset because u didnt had your informations posted there (which u didnt request for Altar records page ) to this and other bad stuffs posted

on facebook as u being a victim..come one..

Guest E-Mantra

and i think i did a good thing for this scene..small indeed..for making this compilation..and not only this..

and indeed im part of goa scene where money is out of the question..

and not doing prostitution to start making house or crap music for money,..

i think i'm still one that stay against the wave here..

Guest E-Mantra

or maybe i did wrong for contacting old veterans like psygone to be part of this VA for u all

for me it was the bigest news that he help us with a great track as other artists did

Guest E-Mantra

you never stop ...

what compilation do you speak about..i gave many tracks for free

there were times when i havent got any tracks for free as i woked on pathfinder remember

so ..now i get it...your problems with me are others then those mentioned above..

you never stop ...

what compilation do you speak about..i gave many tracks for free

there were times when i havent got any tracks for free as i woked on pathfinder remember

so ..now i get it...your problems with me are others then those mentioned above..

Nope, I was reffering to a part where 'money is out of question' and I'm glad that you remember that.

Guest E-Mantra

how much money do you think an artist can earn from making goa trance?

and no i havent remember..ive told you to tell me the name of compilation even has nothing to do with this discusiion

Guest E-Mantra

what do you want me to do..to fall on your feet and say im sory because u said trash things on yopur facebook like a child ?

instead of contacting me

Guest E-Mantra

Come on guys... Shake hands now... And go on :) and work on Arcana 2 emmanuel! :P We are awaiting it at the Suntrip headquarters! héhé :)

ya..the goa bombs will come soon Jos :)