::: FLOATING SPIRALS ::: -Various Artists- ::: - OUT NOW! - ::: Compiled by E-Mantra :::

:: PRESS RELEASE ::

Altar Records Digital in collaboration with Vimana Records, Romania presents "Floating Spirals" VA.

This is the first compilation lovingly and carefully selected by E-Mantra that will lead you to track of light, surrounded by aural floating spirals, between two worlds ....

Ten deep and melodic amazing ambient tracks for you, lovers of the goachill/psychill genre ...

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Digital release on Bandcamp

ITUNES

JUNO (soon)

-

Floating Spirals

Compiled by E-MANTRA

credits

Mastered by Peter Zsolt [aka artifact303]
Cover by Ivan Paric [aka Richpa]

-

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all involved in this release I really like the music, but I must say few ugly things regarding the artwork.

Being busy in last couple of months I couldn't find that much time to do artworks for free and only exception was when someone needs an artwork for benefit release or if it's free release (not commercial), and E-Mantra contacted me regarding the project 'Floating Spirals' and asked me to do artwork for it, and I've asked him is it gonna be FREE RELEASE or is it COMMERCIAL RELEASE, and he promised that this one will be available for FREE over the VIMANA RECORDS webpage, he also told me that he will include my contact page/portfolio in description of release, and thoose were the terms that I agreed to work under. But now seeing this topic I've noticed that I'm screwed obviously and that some people like to abuse someones good will to help out. Because of this release I had to cancel flyer design for one party and now I'm sorry for thoose people...

Guest E-Mantra

another one twrowing dirt ..thats good..keep it like this..if this make u feel good..

ive send you again an email asking u to show me exact the line where u wanted me to post your info

no answer..yes we are not profesionals..for being part of this sick environment

better stop throwing dirt for nothing..its a digital release whic means free as nobody buy it lets be serious ..torrents are already

full with this..

well last week you made an user to delete his account..now u have the second...

enjoy life dude..

Guest E-Mantra

templar ..are u more mature then us ?

why colourdotz..i havent done anything wrong..

i only requested to leave this forum ..its so hard anybody could explain how to do it ?

templar ..are u more mature then us ?

why colourdotz..i havent done anything wrong..

i only requested to leave this forum ..its so hard anybody could explain how to do it ?

You need to talk to a moderator to be wiped out. (I believe )

another one twrowing dirt ..thats good..keep it like this..if this make u feel good..

I'm throwing FACTS and guess what, it doesn't feel me good to be fooled by people who I considered to be at least honest and say OK dude, we need artwork, but not lying me in emails.

ive send you again an email asking u to show me exact the line where u wanted me to post your info

EMANTRA: the only thing we can provide is ofc the tracks in advance and also when we have the vimana webpage ready to put you there as a vimana drawing artist.

ME: Ok, here it is:

Size: 1132x1132 px

Resolution: 72dpi

Type: Digital JPGE/RGB

Price: Free

Design:

Project: NEOGOA DESIGN

Author: Ivan Parić / Richpa

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neogoadesign

Email: iparic70@gmail.com

well last week you made an user to delete his account..now u have the second...

enjoy life dude..

What are you talking about, which user I made to delete an account?

Would not be easier to talk to each other and short things out?? Invite Psynews later on for the beer in the Pub. ;)

It would, but I also posted above reason why I had to post this here.

If the release is being sold, a payment, even if symbolic is due to the artwork artist, that is my point of view. If the release became a commercial release, the label should contact the artist who made the artwork. I am sure you can work things out privately between you all.

If the release is being sold, a payment, even if symbolic is due to the artwork artist, that is my point of view. If the release became a commercial release, the label should contact the artist who made the artwork. I am sure you can work things out privately between you all.

It's not about money (at least to me), it's about the fact that he don't respect my terms and some day somebody else will be at my place, screwed up.

Guest E-Mantra

I'm throwing FACTS and guess what, it doesn't feel me good to be fooled by people who I considered to be at least honest and say OK dude, we need artwork, but not lying me in emails.

EMANTRA: the only thing we can provide is ofc the tracks in advance and also when we have the vimana webpage ready to put you there as a vimana drawing artist.

ME: Ok, here it is:

Size: 1132x1132 px

Resolution: 72dpi

Type: Digital JPGE/RGB

Price: Free

Design:

Project: NEOGOA DESIGN

Author: Ivan Parić / Richpa

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neogoadesign

What are you talking about, which user I made to delete an account?

It would, but I also posted above reason why I had to post this here.

DUDE ..U MUST BE JOKIN RIGHT ?

VIMANA WEBPAGE WILL BE READY IN NEXT MONTHS

so..i hope everyone get this your confusionand hope they will understand..

so you see..u just get me wrong..

Guest E-Mantra

i will post 100 times if you want

Guest E-Mantra

well..u explain it in previews posts why had u gave me those ;)

so please dont try to excuse anymore..the bad thing was done..

also..all your info its there even u havent told me this in no email...and u know this ..

Enjoy!

Mastered by Zsolt Peter [aka artifact303]

Cover by Ivan Parić [aka Richpa]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/neogoadesign