21st of December, 2012

traveller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until tommorow's night we still have time to prepare for the end. I believe the world will be untouched only when central america reaches 22nd's morning, so wait still...

But again, there's a doubtful fact for defiance, the possible wrong modern chronological synchronization with the mayan prophecy of a global change, the one of a negative change...

Until tommorow's night we still have time to prepare for the end. I believe the world will be untouched only when central america reaches 22nd's morning, so wait still...

But again, there's a doubtful fact for defiance, the possible wrong modern chronological synchronization with the mayan prophecy of a global change, the one of a negative change...

Indeed, we are in the calm before the storm. The world goes on as though everything is fine and then...........

KABLOOOY! we all toast

Now wait for the funny explanations from believers why It didn't end,

that's always the best :)

haha well, usually they don't give any explanations, they just say that they got the date wrong and start to prepare frantically for the next publicly acknowledged doomsday... next in line: 2027 according to Nostradamus ;)

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Many people with open minds are claiming to be aware of something taking place that's both bigger and beyond themselves, a shift in consciousness.

December 2012 is not the end of the world. It is the end of one time and the beginning of the next as reflected on the Mayan calendar.

Focus on the bigger picture, what's best for mankind and the planet. Focus and put "out there" what you want. Be open to change, go through positive affirmations, and plant seeds for consciousness to grow and develop within. This relates to greater abilities, insight, depth, clarity, connection, and more.

"Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.

Goals give us direction. They put a powerful force into play on a universal, conscious, and subconscious level. Goals give our life direction.

What would you like to have happen in your life this year? What would you like to do, to accomplish? What good would you like to attract into your life? What particular areas of growth would you like to have happen to you? What blocks, or character defects, would you like to have removed?

What would you like to attain? Little things and big things? Where would you like to go? What would you like to have happen in friendship and love? What would you like to have happen in your family life?

What problems would you like to see solved? What decisions would you like to make? What would you like to happen in your career?

Write it down. Take a piece of paper, a few hours of your time, and write it all down - as an affirmation of you, your life, and your ability to choose. Then let it go.

The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals."

- Melody Beattie

We are often told growing up that Creation or Creationism ends with man. That's like saying that there is no other life in the Universe, in my opinion. It's close-minded and so much has yet to be revealed.

If man has evolved from apes, than he will continue to evolve. Furthermore, science continues to reveal existence. Often times phenomenons, or such beliefs as an "awakening" taking place in this case (much like a collected consciousness) are conveniently tossed into the "pseudoscience" category to compensate for not having enough evidence to support it. And that's okay. No one's forcing religion down anyone's throat here. I simply keep an open mind, and believe that what has already begun will continue. It is important in my opinion, at least for quality of life to Stay Whole: Worthy, Happy/Healthy, Optimistic, Loving, Empowered. Be good to others and goodness be done to you.

I made a few related videos below including my current "sig" one for those curious.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3938uEkzUSk

December 2012 is not the end of the world. It is the end of one time and the beginning of the next as reflected on the Mayan calendar.

That I do believe for some unknown reason, and I think it's not going into a good direction.

The end will never be in 24 hours, but very slow.

By the way. It's 42 degrees in Australia at the moment and as a matter of speech,

The entire country is actually 'on fire', forest start to burn etc...

They never had such a high temperatures according to the news...

For example,

We deny global warming totally, but there has to be something, something close.

I don't know but there is certainly something going wrong imho...

So much news about countries warming up can't be just because we have internet, world wide media alone (otherwise we wouldn't know it)

Another example,

600 animal species got extinct in the past 10 years (I guess it was Australia),

Scientist have started the frozen Ark project.

The Frozen Ark is a charitable frozen zoo project created jointly by the Zoological Society of London, the Natural History Museum and University of Nottingham.[1][2] The project aims to preserve the DNA and living cells of endangered species to retain the genetic knowledge for the future. The Frozen Ark collects and stores samples taken from animals in zoos and those threatened with extinction in the wild, with the expectation that, some day, cloning technologies will have matured sufficiently to resurrect extinct species.[3] The Frozen Ark was a finalist for the Saatchi & Saatchi Award for World Changing Ideas in 2006.

Source: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Frozen_Ark

I watched the documentary intensively! Fucking Amazing!

Come on man, this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius! They TOLD us it would be awesome! :D

Exactly it will be super awesome but only for us (humanity) , the rest of the world, animals, climate will have the negative consciousnesses...