traveller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest E-Mantra

another apocalyptic idea to keep our mind under pressure

nobody knows nothing for sure as no person have the ability to predict this

so when that day will come instead craping your pants better smoke something and dance till you drop haha

I guess everyone whos fanatic about 21.12.2012 will get some sort of seizure, like that crazy rapture-advertising priest did in the USA :D!

It could range from heart attack to fainting to erectional disfunctions :lol:

Nah, just kidding, nothing will happen, its happening already, as we speak, has been going on for billions of years :D!

• 5 weeks later...

Ah, the Mayans. They wanted a calender and gave the village idiot the task to write as long as he could,

he just died and by change just that day, he just finished writing 21 December 2012.

There wasn't probably another village idiot around to take over the task and they decided it was long enough.

After smoking to many peyote and DMT they forgot how that happened and 50 years later they pronounced it as the end of the world.

Their society got extinct and the calender stayed and some morons of today who also probably smoked to much weed started to believe it.

That's it...

A south park perspective :)

Ah, the Mayans. They wanted a calender and gave the village idiot the task to write as long as he could,

he just died and by change just that day, he just finished writing 21 December 2012.

There wasn't probably another village idiot around to take over the task and they decided it was long enough.

After smoking to many peyote and DMT they forgot how that happened and 50 years later they pronounced it as the end of the world.

Their society got extinct and the calender stayed and some morons of today who also probably smoked to much weed started to believe it.

That's it...

A south park perspective :)

nice one!

The 21st a Ray of Light will arrive as the Mayans said, or was it Madonna? hmm can't remember

either way you can watch those 2 and decide who's right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4y1J0yv4g

I tend to think a bit of both hold the truth...

well the world has officially ended here in the southern hemisphere, and i never got my etnica live in athens cd :(

dam you mayans!

why could the calander not have ended after santa brought me my present and.........

hang on i am still alive?

maybe i am the only one, like in the quiet earth or everyone is blind except for me, and there are crazy plants going around killing people or everyone else has been eaten by zombies.

mmmmmm

think i gonna get me a ferrari and some coke and a shotgun uzi chainsaw samurai sword! go find where the godford lives and snoop around for what he was working on for h3 :ph34r:

thank you mayans

xmas just came early!

I was hoping for a more eventful doomsday , when instead of the black hole in the center of the galaxy sucking the life out us, day will suddenly turn to night , the sky red and there will be a spectacle like one never seen before, a natural lsd trip when everyone will be in awe of what they see in the sky , God will appear and say " fuck you stupid humans , you ruined all that i gave you. Carbon di oxide production increases unabated because of your greed, the rich become richer and the poor poorer. You have no compassion for your less fortunate brethren , Here you fools , take this and let me save you before the inevitable " And he will hurl a big ball of fire at earth .. the poor and the intellectuals ( read psynewsers :ph34r: ) will be transported to a different dimension (la la land with unlimited supply of magic mushrooms and pussy) and obviously some on this planet (the rich) will survive the apocalypse and there will be zombie situation like in the Walking dead ...

What a bummer , back to boring life <_<