21st of December, 2012

traveller

Back in the day, there used to be quite a few

irrational

people here who insisted that some awesome magic would happen on this day. Are you guys still here? Do you still believe this

nonsense

? Please respond. Just 44 days to go. Then we will finally see who was right all along.

That would be me, of course.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neurogen

well

the main conspiracy was about Nibiru coming so close to earth it would create pole-shifts and other catastrophy?

This theory about "Nibiru" crashed and burn in 2010 when people realised you could NOT see it in the sky. Therefore it is impossible it is on its way.

Now, even closer to the date - it is still not visible anywhere in the sky. Therefore busting a whole in this myth so big it could fit my penis inside it.

Another prophecy about 21/12/2012 is about we are entering a new age. This could be true. Afterall, the Mayan calender restarts at that date - and it does have some universal significance.

At that date, the earth, sun and galaxy are aligned in a way that only happens in some 25.000 years.

Thats pretty cool.

But will it have significant effects on our planet? I think not.

So yeah, we will all be fine the 22nd.

But still

how cool wouldnt it be to actually witness the ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7H9ZSdGco

Beyond sci-fi cult and a bit of conspiracy humor, this is my view..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4j6ky2fsA

Another prophecy about 21/12/2012 is about we are entering a new age. This could be true. Afterall, the Mayan calender restarts at that date - and it does have some universal significance.

At that date, the earth, sun and galaxy are aligned in a way that only happens in some 25.000 years.

Thats pretty cool.

This is an ancient woldwide belief, in all traditional (pagan) cultures

Posted ImagePosted Image

There's indeed a planet that will pass thru Earth. Only that it is in a dimension invisible to us, but it will affect mankind deeply. There won't be any catastrophe here. But in our after death, some will be taken away by this immense planet. Only some of us will remain here, in a better Earth then. BTW, its passing by us will last another 200 years. There's time enough for each of us to fix wrongdoings and collectively make a better mankind.

There's indeed a planet that will pass thru Earth. Only that it is in a dimension invisible to us, but it will affect mankind deeply. There won't be any catastrophe here. But in our after death, some will be taken away by this immense planet. Only some of us will remain here, in a better Earth then. BTW, its passing by us will last another 200 years. There's time enough for each of us to fix wrongdoings and collectively make a better mankind.

agreed, annunaki returning, the so called planet, was originally our moon, before the current one was placed there.

Earth didn't had only one moon. If i remember correctly an astronomic&geological study, it might had from 5 to 10 satellites.

And this helps also to be explained the founding of relics of gigantic men, due to the lesser gravitation of earth and the gravitational influence of the satellites. The present moon is indeed adopted (the other theory claiming it might be a part of the earth's corpus that dislodged is of a lesser value), something that has been also carried through in traditions. Few satellites might fell on the present moon, three or four fell on the earth (creating the great cataclysm), others might lost their gravitational connection with earth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest neurogen

agreed, annunaki returning, the so called planet, was originally our moon, before the current one was placed there.

:lol: :lol:

I will be playing at an End of the World party on the same lineup as OOOD. If the world blows up that night, at least we'll be having some fun. When it doesn't, I'll be surrounded of hippies I can exercise my sarcasm on. There really are no downsides to it!

It's only a matter of time before another group of wackos commit mass suicide.

Will it be on the 21st of this year? We can only hope.

Here in Brazil a "prophet" said the world would end in October 14th, at 16:00 sharp. 150 followers gave up work, families, and secluded in the prophet's house. When 16:10 came, so also the police and the business owners where the followers were owing money :D . Everybody got angry at everybody, and then they saw it was more "profitable" if they focused on one person, the very prophet. He is incarcerated, but keeps saying that he miscalculated and a new end-of-the-world-appointment would come soon :D :D ,

Talking about spiritualism, hidden dimensions...this last night I woke up to pee, when I sat on the bed I saw a man - his spirit actually - near the wardrobe, looking at us calmly. When I was about to ask him if I could help, he vanished. So I prayed for him. I am sure I will see him again.