Why is there so little talk about Boris Blenn

radi6404

It is not all the same in the dark Technosoomy.

Technosoomy I like you awell. I have big respect for you and the music you have produced, I have a set with some of your tracks and they are very good. If you would meet me in real life and talk with me for longer you would understand everything and find me a nice guy. I am a guy who does not see very well, on one side only 5 percent, the right eye is better with about 35 - 40 percent, so that explains aswell why I like one kind of girls and not another. I am sure I would like the same type of women as you do if I would have the same eyes as you. So with a bit talking you would see that I am not bad or an idiot but an openmindet person.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not even recieved one warning since I am here

See the bit under your avatar that says "1 warning points"? You should try to figure out what that means.

(BTW, you've been banned more than once.)

Ok thats 5 threads in 3 pages. isnt that enough?

can someone please ban radi6404. In fact, I dont even think he should walk the earth on accounting the sexual fantasises thread.

Thank god for ignore function so i never have to see another thing he writes.

Stop asking for people to get banned ... That is usually even more immature than those you think should be banned

but i understand what you are trying to say

REALLY?? Reaaaaally?? :D you have talent my friend, when aliens visit the earth you should be the first to make contact :P

On topic (as far as that counts in this thread)

You can open more debates about boris blenn instead of complaining that other users don't open any Radi ;)

It is a simple as that, contribute yourself and it'll go along, it's no quantum physics!

REALLY?? Reaaaaally?? :D you have talent my friend, when aliens visit the earth you should be the first to make contact :P

On topic (as far as that counts in this thread)

You can open more debates about boris blenn instead of complaining that other users don't open any Radi ;)

It is a simple as that, contribute yourself and it'll go along, it's no quantum physics!

contact already made!

have saved you a seat on the annunaki side!

Guest neurogen

Stop asking for people to get banned ... That is usually even more immature than those you think should be banned

ive asked for ONE guy to be banned ONE time and you think i should "stop asking for people to get banned" like its something i do often

: facepalm :

oops sorry about that, think i was partly to blame for that one

but i can't stand around and see people exploit young kids like that!

they were not young kids, if you think they were young kids, maybe you do not see well, Technosoomy, but the girls on the pics where above 18and you know that.

Let's ask boris blenn what he thinks about it,

Let's have him the final judgment and see if Radi needs to get punished :ph34r:

That will be bring consensus and psynews can be again what is was before this violent thread that I'm not aware of!

radi want's to be punished by boris, don't you radi! u have been a naughty naughty boy, havn't you radi.

oh shit, doesn't boris where leggings when he jogs!

got a photo somewhere

could be a semen stained massacre!

I would not fuck Boris's legs even if he would wear the sexiest purple jogging pants in the world, since I am not a gay, I just can't imagine that. No matter how good he is, it could be he makes such beautiful music because of strong feelings to girls or to a specific girl, since that is something that gives you lot's of inspriation for making beautiful music.