4. Human Response (Barak rmx) - Barak feat. Sharigrama

5. Twilight Cave

6. The desert moon mistery

7. Castle Freak

8. One way out

9. Sea Side Caribean Moonshine

Posted Image

No f*cking way.

I refuse to believe that the current president would be mired in run of the mill boring ass full-on. Because that's what this is. This is Fernando Diaz Gallardo from Mexico with his debut and man is it craptastic. Unimaginative and devoid of depth, he unfortunately has a track on here titled The Formula. C'mon man, too easy. That's begging for ridicule. I think full-on as a genre would listen to this and say, "Really?"

John Belushi, what do you think?

Posted Image

That's your answer to everything.

Chick from Mean Girls with a nice set of cans and no criminal record, how bout you?

Posted Image

Now, now, I'm sure not all Mexican Djs are terrible. Actually, I cannot confirm that.

If we actually still had dictionaries this would be the definition of by the numbers full-on. I tried to find some parts of the tracks that were at least palpable and was wholly unsuccessful. If I'm being honest I did find The Desert Moon Mistery pretty groovy. But that's like giving the crew of the Titanic a garbage bag to block the whole. Still going down.

There was a time when this could've been cutting edge. But that was a decade ago. The fact that this was made in 2008 is even more depressing.

Posted Image

Psyshop

Beatspace

Saiko Sounds

Mdk