VA - Space Of Power

Guest neurogen

I enjoyed almost every single track on this release (and that's saying a lot for 2 CDs!), but the one absolute standout for me is Artifact303 - In Your Mind which I feel is his strongest track since the album :)

• Like 1

i was waiting for the killer track but it never came

You didn't like Artifact 303 - In Your Mind ? Is such a thing possible ? :P I find it absolutely wonderful, one of my favourite (if not) newschool track. It is completely crazy, with a nice dark touch, a powerful bassline and is very, very uplifting overall. Got eargams everytime I listen to it.

Well... tastes I guess.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 10/19/2012 at 5:48 AM, GS Concept said:

Thanks for review and cool words. We have another vision of this release. We was want make 100% space tracklist like Pleiadians style (in our vision). Deep drive cosmic goa trance sound. But we not find many real space tracks ((( This style is dead. We was work 3 years but not find better tracks for this concept. We was have real drive sunshine morning goa tracks but not take it in tracklist. Its was be experiment.

You over there at GS Concept must be pretty happy with the direction Goa took, well done on your support and building up and up and up of greatness. VA - Terraformer has become my all time most listened to album and my absolute favorite. 

I still have never listened to this release and am saving it for a rainy day of magic.