Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

nice downbeat track, not too intrusive, keeps smoothing, a nice ender for an album - 6/10

Well, I DO understand the tribute to the pope but this track is not really my cup of tea ! :D that's a 5/10

wow, good rating, i found that track pretty horrible :)

next:

I thought you liked the track (no one is perfect after all ...) i dind"t want to offend u so i put a decent rating :lol:

Good morning riot : decent for me, progressive down tempo trance, sounds old of course ...6/10

next:

I thought you liked the track (no one is perfect after all ...) i dind"t want to offend u so i put a decent rating :lol:

Good morning riot : decent for me, progressive down tempo trance, sounds old of course ...6/10

next:

Not a bad song, howeverit is too repetative and i could not go through it, it has two main parts and a bassline repeating for minutes, the track deserves no ore than 4 of 10

Tis is a geniune goa track, i wish more like that was out.

• 1 month later...

Not a very good track in my opinion, way too long, too agressive and disorganized. It is the same and does not have a real climax, not a real built up, the complex melody starts right at the beginning, that is not hwo a track should be built up for complete listening, I could not go through it, but the sounds that are used are very good.

4/10

Guest D N H

Great bassline! Smart sounds and flexibility. Good track from an imaginative compilation of a legendary label. 8/10

Tribes of the moon

Not my favourite Dimension 5, but classic psychedelic sound from D5,pretty solid that's a 7.5/10 not less!

next (just discovered this track today, how could i miss it ?):

So what is xour favourite Dimension 5 track then, i find trie of the moons ver beautiful due to the melodies and the string.

favourites : Iron sun, Deep space 5d, Harmonic convergence, The Y principle.

I didn't say Tribes of the moon is not beautiful, i gave it 7.5/10 that's a good rating.

Tribes of the moon

Not my favourite Dimension 5, but classic psychedelic sound from D5,pretty solid that's a 7.5/10 not less!

next (just discovered this track today, how could i miss it ?):

A nice and interesting track, it has similar melodies to one peace of music I produced earlier, pretty melanchoic, but it is very long, however in this case it is not that bad, because this track is something that can really give you a lot if you are open enough to listen to it.

7/10

http://wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=IPFGWa9fRAM

Back in 2005 it was extremly hot at the beginning of August and I was going to Bulgaria. At 2 am in the night I was passing through Hungary on the motorway, my friend was driving fast, it was dark, I had a great mood, the lights of the cars where passing by and I turned on this tune, a really nice tune.