Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

i like ECT for the track "Helpless" which is a wicked hard psy track. There is also another one i dig which is in Fill your head with Phantasm 5 (or 6, forgot).

Squawk sounds great as well, nice percussions work, great bassline, i give it a 7.5/10.

next

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A nice chilled and groovy track. Some nice trippiness but not keen on the sample as it reminds me of 90's rave and seems out of place in this track. 7/10

Filteria - Float away & disappear

A nice chilled and groovy track. Some nice trippiness but not keen on the sample as it reminds me of 90's rave and seems out of place in this track. 7/10

Same opinion about that track, one of the best "very melodic progressive" i heard but the sample makes it a bit cheesy, still nice!

I'll let someone else rate the Filteria track, unless nobody wants to (looks like almost no one is interested in this game anymore?)

Filteria - Float away & disappear

That is a very good ambient track from Filteria and get´s a rating of 7/10. Good quality, good sounds, however the melodies could be more varied.

I don´t know how much success this track has had over the years, but even today I would donate the artist who produced it. It is one of the top goa tracks, for sure as good as Mahadeva or any Top 50 track, maybe even better, this is what goa is all about.

Not bad at all... progresses nicely towards the end. Cybernetika has the talent for making long, story-telling tracks. I haven't heard his music in a long time and I can only wonder why. I give this 7,5/10.

(I apologize for the lousy mp3 quality...)

A solid track from start to finish, very good acid synth lines. I like the energetic buildup that climaxes toward the end. A little spoiler for me is the generic pad sound coming here and there.8/10

My number is a little oldie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_UCWEN2RA

Congovox - Blue Nervosity

The track really does encapsulate that '98 "Hux-Flux" sound, almost the exact same kick and bassline, but with none of the complexity of Hux-Flux. It's not bad at all, in fact it's good, it's just not great. Would have been a 6 until the acid comes in but the 303 takes it up to a 6.5, because it doesn't really go anywhere.

My pick:

• 4 months later...

The intro is pretty common. The overall structure of the track is a little bit simplistic. The energy is much driving. Interesting psychedelic sound at 03:40 that reminded me of Crossing Mind, and a delicate melodic climax in a Posfordian style. Very psychedelic, pretty energizing, but the first half sounded too "intellectual" to my ears, and the "ping-pong ball" samples were seriously irritatating. Though, it's a good psy-track. 6.9/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_udZal-JHUg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

imaginative track of an imaginative album, right? industrial sounds for wrecked up people. i like the atmosphere, it's intriguing, haunting, psyberfictional. still, not a monster of a track. perfect for the flow, as a standalone just good - 6/10

reminds me this